`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The birth of the STEALTH 2.0 classic began a revolution in sidemount diving which continues to this day. Three years after the classic, we decided to make the worlds best sidemount system even better. As a base we used the outstanding STEALTH 2.0 harness and weight management system so that all STEALTH components could be seamlessly compatible. STEALTH 2.0 is after all a tried and tested technology and an advanced design. We kept the perfect streamlining and balance as per the classic, but in a wing that offered additional lift to cope with the demands of deep, multi-cylinder technical dives.
Dive Deeper,Dive Longer,Dive Safer:
- The STEALTH 2.0 TEC was designed to excel in deep decompression diving and in extended cave penetrations. 19Kg of lift in the wing can easily support the multiple cylinders that advanced diving requires. Increasing the STEALTH 2.0 buoyancy meant ensuring that the movement and position of the gas could be properly managed. The STEALTH 2.0 TEC BC does this brilliantly, keeping you stable, balanced and in trim, whatever the level of inflation.
More lift, even more streamlined:
- Increasing the lift of the BCD whilst maintaining and even improving the streamlining required a complete rethink on wing design. New solutions offered a spectacular result.Multi cylinders are now easily supported, even if they are large volume heavy steels or cave filled. At the same time, the STEALTH 2.0 TEC is incredibly slender, even when fully inflated.
Manage your buoyancy whilst staying in trim:
- Many sidemount BCD?s place the dump valve on one side or the other. Releasing gas from these systems requires a roll onto your side, maybe OK in 2 cylinder configuration, but when carrying multiple cylinders, changes of trim and balance require considerable effort that really should not be needed. By placing the dump valve in the centre of the STEALTH 2.0 TEC wing, you can release excess gas with either hand, and stay in perfect trim while you do so.
Protection where its needed:
- If you are going to catch any part of the system in a narrow wreck passage or cave restriction, it will probably be the upper part of your back first. We have thought ahead and reinforced the upper part of the BCD, improving the fit to your back and eliminating snagging hazards. Safe, functional and secure.
Double your confidence in your decompression diving:
- The RB version of STEALTH 2.0 TEC Setup contains two fully functional wings in one tightly streamlined design. If your technical decompression dives call for redundant buoyancy, the STEALTH 2.0 TEC RB double bladder option has your back.
STEALTH 2.0 HARNESS Core Technology:
- The STEALTH 2.0 harness was a ground-breaking approach that revolutionised sidemount harnesses. At the core of the STEALTH 2.0 system it provides technical divers with a foundation of comfort and safety unparalled anywhere else in the dive industry. The TEC wing is fixed to the harness for added security during the deep part of the dive and on your decompression stops.
- The STEALTH 2.0 features harness webbing of differing thickness and stiffness for comfort but also for enhanced performance. Security and adjustability is designed into the harness to enhance the diving experience. D rings on the waist strap can be moved to allow for changes in tank buoyancy and control of cylinder position, even if carrying buoyant high helium mixes. Often copied the STEALTH 2.0 harness is unequalled.
No restriction of movement:
- The position of our axis of rotation and our centre of gravity control our balance and trim in the water. By setting the STEALTH 2.0 junctions (?nodes?) for the shoulder and waist straps on anatomical landmarks, then regardless of your position in the water, the harness will stay exactly as you set it up. The central weight pocket can move relative to the lower node for maximum comfort and zero resistance. There is when turning the body, no movement of the shoulder straps and nothing to get in the way of complete freedom of movement.
Rapid harness configuration:
- Unlike single piece harnesses the STEALTH 2.0 has independent adjustment of the shoulder and waist straps. Changing the shoulder strap length does not change the waist D ring positions. The crotch strap is an independent adjustment. It is fast and simple to obtain the perfect fit and configuration for multi cylinder diving. Technical instructors value every minute in the water and rather than spend up to half a day adjusting a single piece harness, you can be diving much much faster.
Technically advanced webbing:
- Three different webbing technologies in the STEALTH 2.0 harness meet the functional challenges of deep technical diving. On the waist there is a stiff and rigid webbing that ensures the D rings for clipping off your cylinders stay exactly where you want them, even with stages or deco cylinders. Shoulder straps mould to your body by using softer material and give great fit and ease of movement. The crotch strap is super soft but supportive without leading to wear on your drysuit.
The worlds? best weight management system:
- Attach your weights exactly where you want them. Achieving perfect balance and trim, even with 5 or 6 cylinders, is simple, whether you need one 1Kg or over 20Kg. Designed to keep weights secure and immovable whilst remaining easy to use and flexible, the STEALTH 2.0 weight management system is truly world class.
Take the weight you want:
- Technical diving is equipment focussed and requires multiple backups. Add in multiple gas blends in a variety of cylinders, throw in a drysuit with a thick thermals and proper weighting is vital. Most other sidemount systems, even those who have copied our designs, struggle to manage accomodating sufficient weight, especially in the right places . Limits on where you can place weight will lead to compromises in balance and trim. The STEALTH 2.0 easily deals with the ideal placement of weight from a 1Kg block to over 20Kg without fuss. Whatever your dive, you can relax and know your system is able to cope beautifully.
Balanced to achieve easy trim:
- The XDEEP weight management system allows you to place the weight in an ideal position relative to your centre of gravity. The central weight pocket is simple to move within a considerable range. Just as if you were moving a V or tail weight on a twinset, you can apply the same principle for optimum position and thereby perfect balance.
Secure and smart weight pocket closures:
- Unintentionally losing weight and being unable to hold decompression stops can lead to serious injury or worse. In technical diving the consequences of losing weights far outweighs the potential need to drop them. The STEALTH 2.0 weight pocket design cleverly prevents any accidental losses. Side fastening bands are reinforced by a main band, preventing undesired opening of the pocket and accidental release of the weights. Resistant to contact with the roof of a wreck or cave and easy to visually inspect for integrity pre dive or during a descent check. Making adjustments, moving weights and securing the straps can be done quickly, even underwater.
Check out your ideal weighting set-up:
- Play with all the choices for your ideal weight distribution. The on-line configurator demonstrates the flexibility and precision made possible by utilising the different weight pockets and placements to achieve perfect balance.
The World?s Most Versatile Sidemount System:
- The STEALTH 2.0 TEC Setup will perform perfectly on a deep trimix dive or on a long multi stage overhead penetration dive. It will even cope brilliantly with a single cylinder dive for fun on a colourful reef. If you add in the versatility that the Classic and REC wings provide you have an almost infinite number of options configurable to the dive you want to do that day.
See STEALTH 2.0 Tec Setup sidemount system in Action:
- Technical and deep diving requires robust and reliable equipment that works with the diver. The risks of deep diving can be better managed through using the highest quality materials, innovative design and advanced manufacturing technology. However deep you go XDEEP?s European Union built system, using materials from Germany and the USA, will bring you back safely and with a smile on your face.
- CORDURA®? 1100 dTEX
- Anti-bacterial coating
- TPU 0.215mm coating
- "K" type inflator
- Ultrasonic welding
- HF welding
- Fabric laser cutting
- Amann Serabond thread
- Triple, fully trimmed seams
- Polymer reinforcement
- Perfect for: Deep multistage decompression diving. Ambitious recreational diving.
- Buoyancy: 19 kg 42 lbs
- BCD type: STEALTH 2.0 TEC Mounted to the harness.
- Redundant bladder: No
- Harness type: STEALTH 2.0 sidemount harness
- Harness sizes available: One universal size with huge adjustment range
- Harness adjustment: With the adjustment elements located on the lower node of the harness
- Quick unfastening of the shoulder straps: Optional
- Weight system: Unique STEALTH 2.0 modular weight system with capacity up to 25 kg
- Droppable weight pockets: Optional
- Butt-plate for steel cylinders: Optional
- Total weight of the sidemount system (including BC and the harness with central weight pocket): 2.8 kg 6.2 lbs
- Buoyancy: 19 kg 42 lbs
- Type: Sidemount BCD. Mounted to the harness.
- Construction: Double shell
- Redundant bladder type: Does not apply
- Redundant bladder buoyancy: Does not apply
- Outer shell fabric: Cordura 1100 dTEX
- Inner bladder fabric: Nylon 440 dTEX
- Dry BC weight (without harness): 1.8 kg 4.0 lbsx
- Type: K-Type
- Supply pressure: Between 6 bar and 17.23 bar (250 PSI)
Permissible tank parameters:
- Cylinder type: Steel or aluminium in sidemount configuration.
- Recommended maximum number of cylinders: 4
- Water temperature: Between -2°C and 40°C
- Air temperature: Between -20°C and 60°C
Welcome to our xDeep Stealth 2.0 Tec Setup special offer! Think in scubastore when you want to renew your dive material. scubastore is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like xDeep so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Bcd jackets.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE