`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the xDeep new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
STEALTH 2.0 Classic BCD
Packing 16Kg of lift into a streamlined and tough double-shell wing required true innovation. Selecting materials that would stand up to the rigours of cave diving meant no compromises. Combining these demands into a sidemount system that was streamlined, infinitely adjustable and made our competitors systems irrelevant was a challenge XDEEP relished.
In the cave environment, especially in tight restrictions, the XDEEP is peerless.
Cave divingâ€™s silent hero for amazing feats of exploration: Cave diving allows no room for error. A cave diverâ€™s skills and preparation are detailed and meticulous. Hundreds of hours of purposeful training and practice are needed to prepare properly for cave exploration. Nothing can be left to chance or luck. The equipment used must exceed the divers needs in any conceiveable situation. This is why the STEALTH 2.0 classic sidemount system has, for many years, been the first choice of the worldâ€™s best divers for their exploring.
- Streamlined to your anatomy: One of sidemount divingsâ€™ many advantages is the streamlined shape you have in the water. Anything that protrudes or dangles is a potential entanglement hazard, and a serious safety issue. The STEALTH 2.0 design achieves a streamlined system that stays in tune with your anatomy. Whatever position you are in and regardless of how much gas you have in the wing, the distance of the centre of the wing away from the body is minimal.
- Ultimate freedom of movement: Whilst we all have different body shapes, our axis of rotation and our centre of gravity are consistent relative to set anatomical landmarks. The STEALTH 2.0 has two â€˜nodesâ€™ which act as junctions for the shoulder and waist straps and for positioning the central weight pocket. The harness adjustment allows these nodes to be placed on the axis of rotation so that regardless of your position in the water, the harness will stay exactly as you set it up. The central weight pocket can move relative to the lower node for maximum comfort and zero resistance. There is no movement of the shoulder straps, no resistance when turning the body and nothing to impede your freedom of movement.
- Quick to fit and adjust: Single piece harnesses can take up to half a day to fit properly and often need refining post dive. Because the STEALTH 2.0 has independent adjustment of the shoulder and waist straps it is quicker and easier to obtain a custom fit. Adjusting the shoulders does not affect the waist D ring positions, the crotch strap is a simple triglide adjustment. Instructors and students can save time on their sidemount courses and actually go diving instead of constantly adjusting equipment.
- Harness webbing fit for purpose: There are three different webbing types of the STEALTH 2.0 applied to best fufill the function required. On the waist there is a stiff and rigid webbing that enhances the ease of use and operation of the D rings for cylinder mounting. Shoulder straps are softer to improve comfort, fit and flexibility. The crotch strap is very flexible, even soft, to reduce chaffing and wear on your exposure suit. A simple idea, elegant in application.
- The worlds best weight system: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery which probably explains why the STEALTH 2.0 weight system is so often copied. Your weights can be configured exactly where you want them to ensure perfect balance and trim, regardless of whether you need one block or ten. Incredibly flexible, capacity to cope with 1Kg to over 20Kg and designed to keep weights secure and immovable, it truly is a world class system.
- Take only the weight you need: Cold water diving in a drysuit with a thick undersuit requires a large amount of weight that many sidemount systems struggle to accomodate. This limits where you can place the weight and can upset balance and trim. The design of the STEALTH 2.0 can manage the perfect placement of a 1Kg block up to over 20Kg of lead with ease. If you are in arctic water or in board shorts and a T shirt, the weight system is flexible enough to meet your needs exactly
- Perfect Trim and Balance: The flexibility designed into the STEALTH 2.0 weight system ensures you control weight placement relative to your centre of gravity. The central weight pocket has a considerable range of movement, so it can be ideally positioned for balance. The same principle that is used in twinset diving when moving a V weight into the optimum position. Perfect trim and balance in any configuration
- Smart weight pocket security: In technical and cave diving the consequences of losing weights far outweighs the possible need to drop them. The unique and innovative design of the STEALTH 2.0 weight pocket prevents any accidental loss of weights. Side fastening bands are overlaid by a main band that prevents unwanted opening of the pocket, even if in contact with the ceiling of a wreck or cave. It is quick and easy to see if the pocket is improperly secured and corrections can simply be made, even underwater.
- The worldâ€™s most versatile sidemount system: The STEALTH 2.0 is completely customisable to you and the exact dive you want to do that day. No longer do you need multiple scuba gear systems for all your different diving. Just select the STEALTH components that will create the ideal set-up for your needs. Do a deep trimix dive in the morning with a tec and drysuit set-up, in 10 minutes be ready to jump in for a fun 6m reef dive with a single sidemount and your camera.
- Cave diving demands ultra reliable equipment that can stand up to considerable stress. The wear and tear of overhead diving demands use of the best materials, design and manufacturing technology. Whatever your diving, you can be confident that a European Union built system, using materials from Germany and the USA, has literally got your back.
- CORDURAÂ®ÂŸ 1100 dTEX: CORDURAÂ® is a widely known brand of polyamide fabrics of the highest resistance resulting from special weave structure and weaving method. The outer side of CORDURAÂ® fabric is coated with Teflon aperture, which ensures very high resistance to abrasion. The inner side of the CORDURAÂŸ fabric we use is coated with a layer of polyurethane. The XDEEP dive gear are only made of CORDURAÂ®ÂŸ fabric produced in Germany in compliance with the highest quality standards of INVISTA company.
- Anti-bacterial coating: The moisture inside the BCD or a buoy creates perfect conditions for the development of different types of microorganisms, including fungi and pathogenic bacteria. By removing water from the BCD after the dive, like it or not you form some aerosol which is filled with numerous bacteria. And from there it is very easy for them to get to your lungs and sinus.
Many divers have already experienced how bothersome it is, when chronic problems with upper airways deprived them of diving for many long months. In order to reduce the risk, the inner shell in all XDEEP buoyancy compensators and SMBs contains special agent preventing the development of bacteria and fungi. The agent, safe for people, permanently adheres to the shell, so it does not rinse off and protects your dive gear during the entire period of use.
- TPU 0.215mm coating: To provide water tightness of the bladder in each wing the bladder material is coated with a special outer shell made of thermo-weldable polyurethane, during the production. It enables welding the bladder consisting of two parts and filling it with air. Its parameters and quality translates directly into your safety and durability of the BCD. We can say with no exaggeration that it is one of the most essential parts of each wing and diving buoy. In general, in wings and jackets shells of thickness from 0.08 mm to 0.2 mm are applied. In xDEEP buoyancy compensators we use materials coated with as much as 0.215 mm-thick TPU shell. The shells of higher thickness are more resistant to any damage that thinner shells. Consequently, it provides better safety of use.
- 'K' type inflator: K-type inflator used as a standard type of inflators in all our buoyancy compensators is a balanced piston type inflator, which enables precise adding of the gas to the buoyancy compensator. The body of the inflator is made of POM-H poliacetal of very high mechanical durability and 100% resistance to salt water.The seat of the valve is made of metal and therefore the inflator is definitely more resistant to freezing than other inflators made completely of plastic. All metal parts of the inflator are made of top quality alloys resistant to salt water. The inflator is equipped with the most popular type of medium pressure hose connection so there are no problems with its incompatibility with the first stage hose. The material retains very high mechanical resistance and flexibility both in low winter temperatures and in tropical heat.
- Ultrasonic welding: Welding of some elements in the dive gear, such as reinforcement of valve seats, requires precise heating-up of the joint without heating-up the entire element. The said requirement is satisfied only by the state-of-the-art welding method, i.e. ultrasonic welding. It involves introducing sound waves of over 20KHz frequency to the fabrics to be joined together using sonotrode (picture nearby). At the junction of two fabrics the mechanical energy is converted into heat and pressure, which results in welding the fabrics. The heat is generated point-wise only at the junction of the fabrics to be joint together, which as a result makes it possible to avoid harmful heating of the entire fabric.
- HF welding: Welding is one of the stages in the production of BCDs and diving buoys. In XDEEP we attach a lot of significance to the quality of the said process since durability and weld resistance exert great impact on your safety.
From among several different welding technologies, we have selected HF welding because of very high repeatability of parameters, homogeneity of welds and fully automatic process.
The fabric is inserted between two electrodes and then the computer begins to control the welding process. The electrodes are connected to the source of high-frequency electric power, and a special controller strictly regulates the power and time of welding to obtain the top-quality weld.
Thanks to such advanced technology and top-quality of fabrics used for production, XDEEP scuba gear is provided with lifetime guarantee on all welds.
- Fabric laser cutting: The bladders in all xDEEP wings are cut with the use of specialized laser for cutting fabric.
The computer-controlled machine equipped with high power laser cuts the shape of the bladder with an accuracy of one tenth of a millimetre with all necessary openings. The edge of the material at the cut is immediately protected against fraying during longer use.
- Amann Serabond thread: SerabondÂ® is the top quality technical thread of Performance techX type, made of continuous polyester fibres and produced in Germany by Amann & SÃ¶hne GmbH & Co. KG, the leading company on the market of more than 150 years of tradition.
Serabond thread used as a standard thread in XDEEP diving gear was specially designed for long years of operation in extreme marine conditions and is highly resistant to all types of factors which occur during diving at sea, including the impact of salt water, UV radiation and variable temperatures. Thanks to such reliable thread you can be sure that XDEEP diving gear will last for many years, regardless of the types of dives you are going to use it for.
- Triple, fully trimmed seams: Apparently, the seams which are of little importance, in the diving gear can cause a lot of trouble. We enormously care about the quality of the XDEEP diving gear. The XDEEP wings are provided with a triple seam, trimmed from inside, which protects the BCD against fraying of the material edges. Such solution increases the costs of the production but guarantees that the final product will be very resistant and durable.
- Polymer reinforcement: The stiffeners in the diving gear are subject to significant load and have to last for many years in extreme environment. Due to extreme temperatures and salt water only the best and the most expensive materials are adequately durable and resistant. In STEALTH 2.0 sidemount system and weight pockets we used high quality polymer stiffener of high resistance to material fatigue. The applied polymer retains its parameters within a wide scope of temperatures; therefore it can resist both tropical heat and arctic frost.
Would like to buy xDeep Stealth 2.0 Classic Sidemount Set? You are at the right place! In the category of Sets at the online store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best products, that adapt to your needs at scubastore. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Bcd wings sales.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Xdeep stealth 2.0 classic setup
Paolo - 20/11/2017
Hello. Is the product unique or not? How are the sizes M and L indicated?
our experts answer
Hello! it is depending of the central weight pocket: xDEEP Stealth 2.0 Classic Harness with central weight pocket: MEDIUM (4x2Kg) or LARGE (8x2Kg). Thanks for your questoin!
Park - 12/04/2017
Fred Maranhao - 06/04/2017
Just received my order. It arrived very well packed, in perfect conditions. The product is of excellent quality, very recommended! Can´t wait to try it in the water!!! Thanks Dive Inn!
Xdeep stealth classic 2.0
Gustave Meunier - 12/03/2017
arrived equipment consistent with the description, 10 days after purchase. Good service, no complaints.
Jasper - 17/08/2016
Hello, does this include all of the webbing ?
our experts answer
Hello, do you mean the crotch strap, we confirm, this is included. Regards
John - 06/07/2016
Hi， what is included in the set? does it come with central weight system?
our experts answer
Hello, the central weight system is included. Regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 362.91 $306.95