`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A classic look,a truly modern design, Don’t be deceived by the look, as ‘old school’ as it is cool, every element of this wing has been uplifted to new heights.
- Classically inspired look, renewed and improved: We believe you can bring innovation to even the most traditional designs.
Recreating a classic wing shape is easy. Doing so whilst improving every element is a challenge we relished at XDEEP. We insisted on developing a precise geometry for stability and balance, thus making perfect trim easy. We improved valve access, increased hose routing options and reduced drag.
- Trim that your instructor would be proud of: The wing is carefully designed so that the the centre of buoyancy in the HYDROS wing exactly matches the centre of gravity in your twinset, regardless of the working pressure.
The outcome is that your trim remains stable and flat, regardless of the pressure in the cylinders or the amount of gas in the wing.
- Improved valve management: In many classic wings the top section can flap or worse, inflate and block valve access. Some designs even lift the valves away from the diver, making reaching the valves difficult. In the HYDROS we have eliminated this dead zone and reduced the volume of the bladder in top of the wing.
Valve access is much easier and your options for hose routing are neater and tidier.
- Improved streamlining with no loss of lift: Wings with a smaller contour have a lower entanglement hazard and greatly reduced drag. The usual trade-off is reduced lift, not ideal.
In the HYDROS all the lift has been maintained by getting rid of the dead zone that is common to many classic designs from the centre of the wing. You get the best of both worlds.
- As good above or below the waves: The HYDROS wing is designed to stay predominantly submerged even at the surface. This means that more of the buoyancy is available to lift you higher out of whatever surface conditions you find yourself in. Even carrying two stages and twin 12’s you will experience a noticeable improvement in comfort.
There is also no tendency for the HYDROS to push you face forward like other classic designs. Enjoy both flat trim underwater and a comfortable wait for the boat above.
- Your HYDROS, your way: Specify the lift you want in the wing and the inflator hose length you prefer. The HYDROS will work very well with any standard harness and backplate set-up, although, if we might suggest, order HYDROS as a full set and it will come set up, as you specify it, ready to dive.
- The HYDROS 50 provides 22Kg (50 lbs) of lift and works superbly well for the bigger dives and the bigger divers. Twin high capacity steels, with multiple stages are all in a days work for this wing.
- Control is everything: Hunting around underwater when you want to add or dump gas is no joke. With HYDROS you can specify the exact inflator length you would prefer from three carefully thought through choices. Your buoyancy controls are then configured to go straight to your hand, enhancing safety and increasing your dive enjoyment.
- Anti-bacterial coating
- TPU 0.215mm coating
- 'K' type inflator
- Ultrasonic welding
- HF welding
- Fabric laser cutting
- Amann Serabond thread
- Triple, fully trimmed seams
- CORDURA® 1100 dTEX: CORDURA® is a widely known brand of polyamide fabrics of the highest resistance resulting from special weave structure and weaving method. The outer side of CORDURA® fabric is coated with Teflon aperture, which ensures very high resistance to abrasion. The inner side of the CORDURAŸ fabric we use is coated with a layer of polyurethane.
The XDEEP dive gear are only made of CORDURA®Ÿ fabric produced in Germany in compliance with the highest quality standards of INVISTA company.
CORDURA® is a registered trademark of INVISTA company for resistant textile fabrics. More information on CORDURA® fabric can be found on www.cordura.com Teflon® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. To get more information on Teflon® product, visit website www.teflon.com.
- Technical and Technological: The HYDROS is a classical looking yet technically driven wing, full of design innovation. Made in Europe from the best materials sourced in Germany and the USA it is tough, robust and reliable. No compromises are ever made at XDEEP and our technical products epitomise our technological approach.
Buy your favorite Bcd wings models and enjoy dive. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of xDeep Hydros 50 Wing. If you have any doubt in buying xDeep Hydros 50 Wing, get in contact with our team of professionals in dive via telephone or email.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE