`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The ability to streamline the divers body and equipment in the water has significant advantages. Low drag reduces the effort needed to move through the water. The less effort, the better our gas consumption and the more time we get on our underwater adventure. The GHOST was designed to be completely streamlined, staying tight to the divers body and cylinder. Effort is reduced, enjoyment of the dive is heightened.
Inspired by technical divers:
- Technical divers will almost exclusively use wing style BC systems. A wing will hold you horizontal in the water, achieving that awesome and flat trim position that enhances safety, improves gas consumption and team awareness. Oh, and looks cool! Accept no less on your recreational scuba dives. We have obsessed over the GHOSTs geometry for 2 years to make diving in perfect trim easy and effortless. Your first dive in the GHOST will inspire you.
Safe and Comfortable at the Surface:
- Wing systems for recreational diving have a reputation for pushing you face down at the surface, not the GHOST. The upper part of the wing is intentionally smaller than other single cylinder wings to prevent you being pushed forwards. The GHOST maximises its small size but significant lift of over 17 litres of buoyancy. The design ensures that just about all the BCD lift is kept underwater when you are upright at the surface. Whatever the conditions you will be supported safely and comfortably above the water.
- Revolutionary design applied through to the smallest detail At XDEEP we are passionate about doing things better, improving and refining our products. We want BCDs to be safer, to be robust and reliable and to be more comfortable for divers. Our engineers and designers leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of this goal. From the overall design concept to the little details, everything is examined and improved. Once we have come up with the design we obssess about identifying and using the best materials. The NX Series is the culmination of our experience, expertise and passion so far. The NX collection of products has already changed dive industry thinking and has improved diver experiences from exploration cave diving to tropical reefs.
Complete Underwater Freedom of Movement:
- Diving puts a smile on our face for many reasons, but the feeling of freedom and weightlessness are high on the list. The last thing you want is to be hitting your head on the first stage of the regulator because of the tank valve position. If you move the tank down your back, then trim and comfort are compromised and your smile is gone. The GHOST is the only BCD wing system that allows you to adjust the relationship between the cylinder, the wing and the tank adaptor to ensure perfect freedom. The scope of the movement possible means that anyone, from giant to petite can dive in comfort. Enjoy the freedom to look around and enjoy the sights of our underwater world in perfect trim.
Single tank adaptor:
- A classic and simple design with characteristic XDEEP touches to elevate the single tank adaptor to a new level. Cylinder mounting straps can be moved quickly and easily as a result of the NX Series design. Setting up for a dive and ensuring a customised and personalised system has never been more straightforward.
Easy On, Easy Off:
- Overcoming the donning and doffing challenges that standard backplate and harness systems present, whilst maintaining the great fit these systems provide was a satisfying challenge to overcome. We simply increased the length between the shoulder straps anchoring points by 20% making the harness easier to put on. Buckling the harness waistbelt and pulling tight also pulls the shoulder straps down snug with the body. Close the waist buckle and you are in a perfectly fitting system.
Neutrally buoyant 3D Mesh padding:
- The NX Series harness uses our innovative 3D mesh for padding. This ensures comfort and safety as the padding helps the system mould to your body and prevents the BCD sliding around on your back during the dive. You can be comfortable in anything from a drysuit to board shorts and a T shirt. Critically there is no compression of the 3D mesh and therefore no change in its buoyancy at depth. You can weight yourself perfectly with confidence.
Perfect Weight Distribution:
- Significant advantages in trim and balance can be gained by moving weight pockets up the body, off the hips and keeping them closer to the cylinder. The NX Series harness achieves this goal with a carefully calculated placement of the pockets. No longer will you feel the lead dragging you down into a sea horse position.For women the weight distribution is a major step forward. It will take the weight off the hips and you will feel better supported by the system.
50% lighter, 100% tough:
- We set out to challenge ourselves with the GHOST. We wanted the lightest wing system in the world, we wanted it to be as tough as any double shell wing. Traditional solutions using plastic backplates do not have the robustness needed. New thinking and new materials technology provided the answers. The GHOST is incredibly light and unbelieveably tough.
- The backplate and adaptor are made from aerospace grade aluminium and magnesium alloy. Derived from aviation use, this alloy provides rigidity and structure, is tough and hard wearing and is very, very light.
Reliable 6mm D-Rings:
- You cant compromise on safety and function, so we didnt. Having saved weight in other areas we could fit full specification 6mm D-rings and bin the plastic alternatives.
Durable 1100 DTex Cordura:
- The toughness of a double shell wing, in a single shell design. By using dTEX Cordura®, coated with as much as a 0.215 mm-thick TPU layer, material technology provided the answer. A durable wing, as resistant to rupture as a double shell design.
- Tailor your weight distribution for the diving you are doing. From a couple of kilos needed in the warm sun, to the extra lead needed in cold water diving, you can select the pockets that best suit your needs.
Weight management made easy:
- The whole pocket is simply and quickly removed when you want to pass your weights up to the boat. Two part pockets are user friendly, even in thick gloves. Weights fit into separate slots and are very secure in the pocket. They wont fall out accidentally.
Secure until you want to drop them:
- Accidental loss of weights and a resultant rapid ascent is a serious issue. XDEEP weight pockets utilise robust ITW Nexus buckles that slide into place with a reassuring click, a sound which tells you your weight is securely fastened for the dive. If you need to drop your weights the size and construction of the buckle make it quick and easy.
Protection for you and the environment:
- Lead is useful for divers as for a small size it has a large mass. Lead has some disadvantages. In air, lead oxide forms on the surface of the block. Lead oxide is a carcenogenic compound that can accumulate in our bodies. It will also pollute the air around you, especially in enclosed spaces like cars and boat cabins. Its advisable to keep weights covered. XDEEP pockets provide effective protection once the weight is installed.
Attention to detail:
- The weight pocket has been designed with a rigid edge to keep it open, facilitating adding in the weight at the surface or underwater. Our obssesive nature and focus on the small details adds up to the improved performance of our XDEEP systems.
Technology for Travel and Adventure:
- The GHOST is a truly innovative answer for travelling adventurers. Produced in Europe, with the finest materials sourced from Germany and the USA, its advanced design is complemented by our attention to detail. For single tank recreational diving, its truly the next generation of BCDs.
- CORDURA® 1100 dTEX
- Anti-bacterial coating
- TPU 0.215mm coating
- K type inflator
- 3D Mesh
- Ultrasonic welding
- HF welding
- Fabric laser cutting
- Amann Serabond thread
- CNC edge bevelling
- Perfect for: Recreational diving with the single tank. Traveling.
- BCD sizes available: 17 kg,37 lbs
- Harness type: NX Series Ultralight QR
- Harness sizes available: For divers 175 cm and more tall (L)
- Harness adjustment: Adjusted with the ITW Nexus QR buckles
- Quick unfastening of the shoulder straps: Standard. With ITW NEXUS QR buckles
- Weight pockets: Modular weight system with the capacity from 0 kg to 16 kg (35 lbs)
- Backplate pads: Standard, 3D Mesh of neutral buoyancy
- Shoulder straps padding: Standard, 3D Mesh of neutral buoyancy
- Single tank adapter: NX Series Ultralight
- Crotch strap: Comfortable V-shaped crotch strap
- Full set weight (without weight pockets): 2.4 kg 5.3 lbs
- Buoyancy: 17 kg,37 lbs
- Type: Toroidal wing-style BCD
- Construction: Single shell
- Bladder fabric: Cordura 1100 dTEX
- Spacing between backplate mounting holes: 11 inches
- Dry BC weight (without harness): 0.65 kg,1.45 lbs
- Type: K-Type
- Supply pressure: Between 6 bar and 17.23 bar (250 PSI)
Permissible tank parameters:
- Cylinder type: Single tank
- Maximum size: 15 L
- Diameter: Between 140 mm and 240 mm
- Water temperature: Between -2°C and 40°C
- Air temperature: Between -20°C and 60°C
Complete your order of xDeep Ghost Deluxe Set L Weight Pockets with our Bcd jackets selection and Jackets items. Navigate through the other dive categories at scubastore, your online store specialized in dive equipment and get all your Jackets gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at scubastore!
Perfect diving-travel mate
Pedro Silva - 01/07/2019
perfect bcd for traveling- light and very packable. i've just taken it on a 2 week diving holiday was it was great. 2 things, though, no chest strap so ended up having ,to buy one somewhere else online, and also took out the crotch strap since i'd never needed one in 25 years of recreational diving and sure as hell ain't gonna start now. at least i got an extra d-ring, anyway.
Light and minimal
Stefano - 06/05/2019
Very light, and minimal configuration, perfect for those who travel and don't like bcd with pockets and frills. Really comfortable and beautiful to see Recommended.
Jakob - 17/02/2019
Fantastic BCD is well in the water and is easy to take on and off
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE