`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
Back zipper fullsuit with our heat-retaining ThermoBamboo lining in the inner chest.
- Inner neoprene lining with performance and environmental benefits.
- A blend of bamboo charcoal fibers and recycled polyester fibers provides excellent heat retention and helps improve warmth.
GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS:
- A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out.
- Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesnt fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
GLIDESKIN WRIST SEALS:
- Rolled GlideSkin hems keep wrists in place and water out.
DURAFLEX KNEE PANELS:
- Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
Traditional fullsuit entry.
ADJUSTABLE VELCRO WRAP COLLAR:
Protects the back zipper and allows for a better, more comfortable fit.
ANKLE ZIPPERS WITH INNER GLIDESKIN DAMS:
Easy on/off ankle zipper system includes inner dams lined with GlideSkin for comfort and warmth. Using GlideSkin allows ease of entry (gliding over your skin) and forms a good seal once in place.
At the store, scubastore, you can find different sizes of XCEL Hydroflex 7/6/5 mm and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with XCEL Hydroflex 7/6/5 mm or the category Suits from our online store. Read our expert advice guides about equipment and also the XCEL Hydroflex 7/6/5 mm reviews.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE