`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Front zipper fullsuit with our heat-retaining ThermoBamboo lining in the inner chest.
- Inner neoprene lining with performance and environmental benefits.
- A blend of bamboo charcoal fibers and recycled polyester fibers provides excellent heat retention and helps improve warmth.
GLUED & BLINDSTITCHED SEAMS
- A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out.
- Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesnt fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out).
- Can be finished with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
GLIDESKIN WRIST SEALS:
- Rolled GlideSkin hems keep wrists in place and water out.
DURAFLEX KNEE PANELS:
- Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
Traditional fullsuit entry.
ADJUSTABLE VELCRO WRAP COLLAR:
Protects the front zipper and allows for a better, more comfortable fit.
ANKLE ZIPPERS WITH INNER GLIDESKIN DAMS:
Easy on/off ankle zipper system includes inner dams lined with GlideSkin for comfort and warmth. Using GlideSkin allows ease of entry (gliding over your skin) and forms a good seal once in place.
If you are interested in Xcel Hydroflex 7/6/5 mm FZ, discover also other dive products related to Xcel in the Suits department and 7 mm catalogue. In addition, when buying at scubastore, your online dive store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE