`Remember me on this computer` option
FS-2 provides a unique tilt angle of at least up to 35 degrees, making it easier to read and operate in most any position.
With a floating magnet separate from the compass rose, the FS-2 has a greater angle of operating freedom than conventional compasses.
And this means you can use the same compass for both Northern and Southern hemispheres, so perfect for travelling divers.
- FS-1 compass can be used at a tilt angle of up to 15 degrees.
- Scratch-resistant and durable oil-filled polycarbonate case.
- Highly luminous dial for easy reference in low light conditions.
- Side view window for easy and accurate navigation.
- Hose type: No.
- Number of included instruments: 1.
- Pressure gauge: No.
- Depth gauge: No.
- Digital Log: No.
- Compass: Yes.
- Max displayed depth: No.
- Max displayed pressure: No.
- Units: Degrees.
- Loop for safety lanyard: Yes.
- Case material: Polycarbonate.
- Increments: 5 degrees.
- Luminous dial: Yes.
Uwatec FS 2 Wrist Compass is the perfect product to reach your dive goals. Complete your order with other related Compasses products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Instruments and computers products have a special promotion. Find them at scubastore! We provide a wide choice from Uwatec who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE