`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
FS-2 provides a unique tilt angle of at least up to 35 degrees, making it easier to read and operate in most any position.
With a floating magnet separate from the compass rose, the FS-2 has a greater angle of operating freedom than conventional compasses.
And this means you can use the same compass for both Northern and Southern hemispheres, so perfect for travelling divers.
- FS-1 compass can be used at a tilt angle of up to 15 degrees.
- Scratch-resistant and durable oil-filled polycarbonate case.
- Highly luminous dial for easy reference in low light conditions.
- Side view window for easy and accurate navigation.
- Hose type: No.
- Number of included instruments: 1.
- Pressure gauge: No.
- Depth gauge: No.
- Digital Log: No.
- Compass: Yes.
- Max displayed depth: No.
- Max displayed pressure: No.
- Units: Degrees.
- Loop for safety lanyard: Yes.
- Case material: Polycarbonate.
- Increments: 5 degrees.
- Luminous dial: Yes.
Find out the Uwatec FS 2 Compass with Retractor in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Instruments and computers sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Compasses products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at scubastore.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE