`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
FS-2 provides a unique tilt angle of at least up to 35 degrees, making it easier to read and operate in most any position.
With a floating magnet separate from the compass rose, the FS-2 has a greater angle of operating freedom than conventional compasses.
And this means you can use the same compass for both Northern and Southern hemispheres, so perfect for travelling divers.
- FS-1 compass can be used at a tilt angle of up to 15 degrees.
- Scratch-resistant and durable oil-filled polycarbonate case.
- Highly luminous dial for easy reference in low light conditions.
- Side view window for easy and accurate navigation.
- Hose type: No.
- Number of included instruments: 1.
- Pressure gauge: No.
- Depth gauge: No.
- Digital Log: No.
- Compass: Yes.
- Max displayed depth: No.
- Max displayed pressure: No.
- Units: Degrees.
- Loop for safety lanyard: Yes.
- Case material: Polycarbonate.
- Increments: 5 degrees.
- Luminous dial: Yes.
Uwatec FS 2 Compass Capsule is perfect to complete your dive gear. In our online store scubastore, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at scubastore, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online dive store you can find other dive products that complement Uwatec FS 2 Compass Capsule.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE