`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Uwatec new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
FS-2 provides a unique tilt angle of at least up to 35 degrees, making it easier to read and operate in most any position.
With a floating magnet separate from the compass rose, the FS-2 has a greater angle of operating freedom than conventional compasses.
And this means you can use the same compass for both Northern and Southern hemispheres, so perfect for travelling divers.
- FS-1 compass can be used at a tilt angle of up to 15 degrees.
- Scratch-resistant and durable oil-filled polycarbonate case.
- Highly luminous dial for easy reference in low light conditions.
- Side view window for easy and accurate navigation.
- Hose type: No.
- Number of included instruments: 1.
- Pressure gauge: No.
- Depth gauge: No.
- Digital Log: No.
- Compass: Yes.
- Max displayed depth: No.
- Max displayed pressure: No.
- Units: Degrees.
- Loop for safety lanyard: Yes.
- Case material: Polycarbonate.
- Increments: 5 degrees.
- Luminous dial: Yes.
Uwatec FS 2 Compass Capsule is available with different characteristics. Buy it at scubastore and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Uwatec FS 2 Compass Capsule has the official guarantee of the brand Uwatec. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Instruments and computers catalogue and Compasses category.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE