`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The BeamguideTM Advanced Fiber Optic Attachment uses beam concentrator technology to channel light from our 2AAA eLED I flashlights into a flexible fiber optic probe for a substantial increase in brightness compared to other similar tools. It is ideal for bore inspection, troubleshooting intricate mechanisms, revealing circuit board damage and lighting inside tight work spaces.
- Easily attaches to UK 2AAA eLED PEN I and MPL I flashlights or other 7/8 inch diameter lights
- Projects 5 lumens when attached to flashlight
- Low profile fiber optic less likely to obscure view
- 4 inch (10 cm) or 20 inch (50 cm) flexible fiber optic channels light into hard to reach areas
- Non-conductive, non-magnetic plastic resin and rubber construction for electrical applications
- Non-corroding materials allow use in wet environment
Do you want more dive products from the brand Underwater kinetics? At scubastore, your online dive store, you have at your disposal a large number of dive products related to Underwater kinetics Beamguide. At this moment Underwater kinetics Beamguide is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of dive equipment with great attention to detail.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 27.1 $22.95