`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The BeamguideTM Advanced Fiber Optic Attachment uses beam concentrator technology to channel light from our 2AAA eLED I flashlights into a flexible fiber optic probe for a substantial increase in brightness compared to other similar tools. It is ideal for bore inspection, troubleshooting intricate mechanisms, revealing circuit board damage and lighting inside tight work spaces.
- Easily attaches to UK 2AAA eLED PEN I and MPL I flashlights or other 7/8 inch diameter lights
- Projects 5 lumens when attached to flashlight
- Low profile fiber optic less likely to obscure view
- 4 inch (10 cm) or 20 inch (50 cm) flexible fiber optic channels light into hard to reach areas
- Non-conductive, non-magnetic plastic resin and rubber construction for electrical applications
- Non-corroding materials allow use in wet environment
Do you know all the features of Underwater kinetics Beamguide? At scubastore, we select dive items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Electronics instead, take a look at our complete Accessories collection. All the brands we sell like Underwater kinetics are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of dive experts!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU