`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The BeamguideTM Advanced Fiber Optic Attachment uses beam concentrator technology to channel light from our 2AAA eLED I flashlights into a flexible fiber optic probe for a substantial increase in brightness compared to other similar tools. It is ideal for bore inspection, troubleshooting intricate mechanisms, revealing circuit board damage and lighting inside tight work spaces.
- Easily attaches to UK 2AAA eLED PEN I and MPL I flashlights or other 7/8 inch diameter lights
- Projects 5 lumens when attached to flashlight
- Low profile fiber optic less likely to obscure view
- 4 inch (10 cm) or 20 inch (50 cm) flexible fiber optic channels light into hard to reach areas
- Non-conductive, non-magnetic plastic resin and rubber construction for electrical applications
- Non-corroding materials allow use in wet environment
Do not wait any longer and buy Underwater kinetics Beamguide. For any other information about the characteristics of Underwater kinetics Beamguide, you can get in contact with scubastore through our contact page. scubastore offers an exclusive collection of Electronics and computers for dive and other leisure activity. Our Electronics and computers will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Accessories and parts articles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU