`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Spectre is made from Typhoons TX5 lightweight fabric which is incredibly flexible, offers unrivalled comfort and is great for all locations, including warmer climates. The suit comes in front and back entry options and is available in nine sizes from small to double-extra-large.
- TX5 quadply fabric throughout
- Latex neck and wrist seals
- KUBI Dry Glove System compatible
- Neoprene warm neck cover for additional comfort
- PU reinforced knee and seat increases the Spectres durability without adding weight and bulk to the suit
- Suit weighs 3kg
- 2 layer rubber taped seams
- Neoprene feet ensures that the Spectre is flexible and adaptive to fit with a wide range of rock boots
- YKK® plastic zip also helps to reduce weight and increase flexibility
- Internal slate pocket
- Large leg storage pocket features one internal D-ring
- IDV (Integral dump valve) as standard on all suits
- Comes with a changing mat bag
In addition, Typhoon Spectre in the Suits and complements category from your online dive store, you can find other products related with Dry suits. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Typhoon, at scubastore, you will find a big variety in dive products that can also interest you. Typhoon is focused on innovation and improving the dive experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Ricardo rojas - 14/01/2019
INCREDIBLE SUIT VERY GOOD SIZE AND M PERFECT SIZE FOR MY 170 AND 74 KILOS IF CONSIDERING Q DO NOT BRING BOOTS ARE LIKE NEOPRENE SOCKS ON THE FOOTS
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE