`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
* Zen Air Watch only (NO transmitter, NO cable)
The IQ-950 Zen Air watch is TUSA´s most advanced and full-featured wrist-top computer. Built on the stylish design and platform of the IQ-900 Zen, the Zen Air is even further enhanced by adding hoseless air-integration, several advanced user-adjustable settings and the ability to program up to 3 transmitters and 3 gas mixes from 21%-100%.
The Zen Air´s large alphanumeric and backlit LCD screen clearly displays all the critical dive data including tank pressure(s), air-time and no-decompression time remaining, current/max depth, safety stop, deep stop and much more. Of course, the IQ-950 can be operated as a watch, Air computer, Nitrox (EANx) computer, digital depth gauge/timer or as a free dive depth gauge/timer and with or without a transmitter.
The IQ-950 watch is the ultimate dive instrument offering a set of robust features that can be adjusted for personal preference.
- Advanced air-integrated hoseless watch computer.
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free Dive and Watch Operating Modes.
- 3 Gas Mix Feature: Mix 1 (Air, 21-50%), Mix 2 (21-100%), Mix 3 (21-100%).
- Wireless Switching Technology to monitor up to 3 transmitters.
- On-screen tank pressure display (max 5000psi/345bar).
- Advanced user safety settings and Conservative Factor.
- Variable Ascent Rate.
- Manual or Water-Activation.
- Audible and Flashing Icon Alarms - User Adjustable.
- Deep Stop Feature and Safety Stop - User Adjustable.
- 1 Touch Log Access - 24 dive log memory.
- History Mode - Up to 9999 hours/dives stored.
- Large alphanumeric and backlit display.
- Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000´.
- No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display.
- PC download and upload settings/log data with TUSA Datalog Interface.
- User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (CR2430, 3V and CR2).
- TUSA Algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c.
3 Gas Mix
This advanced feature allows the diver to preset three individual gas mixtures (Mix 1, Mix 2, Mix 3) from 21-100% for easy switching during the dive as necessary.
TUSA’s Zen Air Integration technology allows a diver to monitor depth, dive time and up to 3 tank pressures accurately and safely in a single glance. The need for bulky analog gauge consoles is gone. TUSA’s alphanumeric digital display conveys air data efficiently each updated second.
TUSA’s computers feature audible and visual alarms for the most important dive data warnings. Ascent rate, maximum depth, no decompression limits, safety stop and several other key data can be set to alert the diver.
Several TUSA computer instruments feature a backlit display for night diving or low-light situations. The bright backlight is activated by a touch of a button and the duration can be set for up to 10 seconds in length enabling the diver to view critical dive data easily and quickly.
TUSA’s PCLogbook and TUSA DataLog PC interfaces allow the diver to transfer complete log and profile history from the dive computer to a personal computer or upload user settings to the computer.
User Replaceable Battery
Convenience and ease-of-maintenance is imperative in the design of today’s dive computer. Each of TUSA’s computers offer a user-friendly replaceable battery that can be changed on a moment’s notice using standard widely-distributed batteries.
Tusa Zen Air is the perfect product to reach your dive goals. Complete your order with other related Computers products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Electronics and computers products have a special promotion. Find them at scubastore! We provide a wide choice from Tusa who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE