`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Tusa new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
The SF-22 Solla combines TUSA’s rich history of performance fin design with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. A completely new design, the Solla has several unique features that deliver superior propulsion, speed and maneuverability.
The SF-22 is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin. In addition to ForcElast technology, the Solla features TUSA’s patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.), an optimized three channel crescent shaped blade with reinforced side-rails and vents, a multi-compound anatomic foot pocket and TUSA’s Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.) and EZ buckle system.
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximizes propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Standard with Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.)
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system
Anatomic Fin Strap:
- TUSA open-heel fins are equipped with a newly designed Anatomic Fin Strap (AFS). The AFS is anatomically shaped to offer a balance of flexibility and control to increase comfort, power transfer and to significantly reduce heel slippage found in many standard flat fin straps.
Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.):
- A standard flat fin inhibits propulsion solely by fault of design. An angle between the heel of the foot and the calf of the leg remains when the leg is extended to kick. This angle causes approximately 10% of the propulsion to be lost. The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.
EZ Strap and Buckle System:
- TUSAs EZ strap and Buckle System allows fins to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort. Adjustment can be made while the fins are worn, allowing for a precise fit and ease of removal when necessary.
- A proprietary thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compound precisely positioned in an advanced blade and foot pocket structure. FoceElast delivers superior propulsion, efficiency and speed even with moderate power input. ForcElast technology is found in TUSA high performance fins like the SF-22 and FF-23.
Tusa Solla Fin is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online store you can find Tusa Solla Fin related products. Our selection of Open heel products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE