`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The M-211 Freedom One mask features the newly developed and revolutionary Freedom Technology delivering superior fit, comfort and performance. The Freedom One is the first of next generation TUSA masks offering this innovative new technology combined with superior design, build quality, materials and frame construction.
In addition to Freedom Technology, the M-211 features TUSA’s patented Quick-Adjust Buckle System, 3-D Anatomical Strap, Round-Edge skirt technologies and is available in a PRO version (M-211S) with CrystalView optical glass lenses treated with a proprietary anti-reflective (A/R) and ultraviolet (U/V) coating.
Each person has a unique facial structure and every diver can potentially experience some level of discomfort or 'pressure' while wearing a typical mask underwater. TUSA engineers wanted to solve these problems and spent several years analyzing mask fit, facial bone structure and mouth movement. The result is Freedom Technology, a set of revolutionary new mask features delivering superior fit, comfort and increased performance. Experience Freedom.
Freedom Fit offers a superior fit and level of comfort by utilizing three specific design features.
1. Dimpled Skirt: Key areas around the forehead and cheek bones have been designed with dimples which combine to increase the skirt’s softness, flexibility and skin surface contact. This also greatly reduces leakage and enhances comfort.
2. Varied Silicone Thickness: A regulator or snorkel mouthpiece, when in use, can cause areas of the mouth and nose section to distort causing leakage and discomfort. Varied thicknesses of silicone in these key areas reduce leakage and provide a better fit.
3. Stability Ridges: As water pressure increases, a mask will compress inwards toward the face often causing further leakage or discomfort. Areas under the cheek bones have been reinforced with stability ridges to minimize this compression maintaining ideal skin surface contact.
Freedom Dry enhances comfort and fit by utilizing a revolutionary low friction skirt surface. The skirt fitting line (shown in red) includes a low friction surface that delivers a superior seal and increases the facial area contact patch while significantly reducing excess skin tension. The result is a soft and supple feeling mask with a dramatically improved seal.
- Low profile, low-volume 2-window teardrop design
- Equipped with Freedom Technology
- Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System
- Round-edge skirt for maximum fit and comfort
- 3-D strap for ideal anatomical fit
- PRO Version (M-211S) with CrystalView AR/UV lenses
- Colors: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Hibiscus Red (HR), Pearlescent Pink (PP), Siesta Green (SG), Translucent/Black (T/BK)
- Black Silicone:Black (QB-BK), Metallic Dark Red/Black (QB-BK/MDR), Siesta Green/Black (QB-BK/SG), Bronze (QB-BZ), Fishtail Blue (QB-FB), Flash Yellow (QB-FY), Hot Pink (QB-HP)
- PRO Version (M-211S) with CrystalView AR/UV: Black (SQB-BK), Metallic Dark Red/Black (SQB-BK/MDR), Siesta Green/Black (SQB-BK/SG)
Freedom technology is a set of revolutionary features offering superior fit, comfort and increased performance in TUSA masks. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
- 3-D Strap:
TUSAs patented 3-D strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the heads natural curvature. The 3-D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit unlike standard flat mask straps.
- Anti-Reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment:
Standard glass lenses can reflect up to 15% of available light reducing vision underwater. TUSA’s Anti-Reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment decreases internal and external reflected light. This reduction increases light transmission to 95% resulting in significantly enhanced color, clarity, contrast and better overall vision underwater.
- CrystalView Optical Glass:
CrystalView optical glass lenses provide superior clarity, color and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity. TUSA’s CrystalView lenses transmit 92% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision. CrystalView lenses are used in all PRO models masks and also in the M-41 Freedom Quad.
- Round Edge Skirt:
TUSAs Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The 'planar fit, instead of linear fit' silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.
- Quick-Adjust Buckle System:
The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle. The result is a compact, lightweight, technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit.
- UV Lens Treatment:
Increased exposure to UV light can damage the eyes especially in marine environments where reflectivity is high. TUSA’s UV Lens Treatment provides 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Blocking 100% of the ultraviolet spectrum (under 400nm) provides greater eye protection without sacrificing light transmission or vision.
Do you want more dive products from the brand Tusa? At scubastore, your online dive store, you have at your disposal a large number of dive products related to Tusa Freedom One. At this moment Tusa Freedom One is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of dive equipment with great attention to detail.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE