Suunto D6i is the wristop dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. Features like the tilt-compensated 3D compass and wireless air integration make it invaluable in situations where other people rely on your diving skills. It’s also easy to synch with Movescount.com, so you can log and share dive info, images, and videos with the rest of the world when you’re out of the water.
Hassle-free tank pressure monitoring:
The D6i offers optional wireless air integration, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
Innovative compass technology:
Navigation is easier than ever before thanks to the tilt-compensated 3D compass, which gives you full confidence in the accuracy of the bearing, regardless of the angle of your wrist.
Keep track of your diving experiences:
Using DM4 software on your laptop, you can easily synch your Suunto D6i with the Movescount.com online sports diary, where you can store and share your dive data, images, and more.
Suunto D6i has five modes. The Air mode is used for diving with standard air, the Nitrox mode for one or two nitrox mixes, and the Gauge mode for use as a bottom timer. There is also a dedicated Freedive mode for breath-hold divers.
With the D6i in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. You can also preset two different gas mixes (with between 21% and 99% oxygen) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. It’s also quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes during your dive.
In Gauge mode, Suunto D6i works as a bottom timer, and also provides accurate profile sampling and bookmarking functions. A dive timer with a reset function displays your dive time in minutes and seconds. This is extremely useful for timing accurate bottom times and decompression stops.
If you’re serious about breath-hold diving, the new Freedive mode puts all the functionality you need at your fingertips. The D6i samples depth three times a second, and gives you highly accurate data on the true depth reached. The new Apnea Timer enables you to practice interval training for static apnea.
You can also switch the dive mode off.
Plan and review:
You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
As stylish on land as it is in water:
As well as being a full-featured dive computer, Suunto D6i is also a stylishly designed timepiece that looks as good in the office as does on the live-aboard. Choose from a steel bracelet or black or white wrist strap.
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Upgradeable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Stopwatch: In time / dive mode
- 3D digital compass
- Bearing tracking
- Cardinal directions
- Declination setting
- Guided calibration
- Heading in degrees
- Tilt compensated compass
- Altitude adjustment
- Ascent rate monitor/alarm
- Ascent time display Up to 199 min
- Audible alarm
- Deep Stops
- Dive planner
- Dive time in seconds and minutes In free / gauge mode
- Full decompression data
- Lifetime history Freedive
- Lifetime history Scuba
- Log book memory
- Maximum depth alarm
- Maximum depth display 150 m / 492 ft
- Operation mode Air
- Operation mode Free
- Operation mode Gauge
- Operation mode Nitrox
- Operation mode OFF
- Operation mode Watch
- Personal adjustment
- Profile sampling rates in seconds 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 s
- Safety stop
- Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Temperature display
- Wireless air integration Optional
- CNS% + OTU calculation (OLF)
- Gas switching during dive
- Max PO2 adjustment 0.5-1.6
- O2 % setting Up to 3 gases containing 21-99%
- Adjustable backlight duration
- Backlight type Electro-luminescent display
- Matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Operating temperature 0°C - +40°C /+32°F - +104°F
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature -20°C - +50°C /-4°F - +122°F
- Water resistance 150 m / 492 ft
- Weight 113 g / 4 oz
- Battery power indicator
- Low battery warning
- Software name Suunto DM4
- USB interface cable Included
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms 1
- Dual time
Are you interested in Suunto Metal Strap for D6/D6I? At this moment the product is in stock at scubastore, your online dive store. At scubastore you can find more dive products from the brand Suunto. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Suunto Metal Strap for D6/D6I in just a few clicks. Discover scubastore´s wide range of dive supports now.