`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Suunto D6i is the wristop dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. Features like the tilt-compensated 3D compass and wireless air integration make it invaluable in situations where other people rely on your diving skills. It’s also easy to synch with Movescount.com, so you can log and share dive info, images, and videos with the rest of the world when you’re out of the water.
Hassle-free tank pressure monitoring:
The D6i offers optional wireless air integration, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
Innovative compass technology:
Navigation is easier than ever before thanks to the tilt-compensated 3D compass, which gives you full confidence in the accuracy of the bearing, regardless of the angle of your wrist.
Keep track of your diving experiences:
Using DM4 software on your laptop, you can easily synch your Suunto D6i with the Movescount.com online sports diary, where you can store and share your dive data, images, and more.
Suunto D6i has four dive modes. The Air mode is used for diving with standard air, the Nitrox mode for one or two nitrox mixes, and the Gauge mode for use as a bottom timer. There is also a dedicated Freedive mode for breath-hold divers.
With the D6i in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. You can also preset two different gas mixes (with between 21% and 99% oxygen) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. It’s also quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes during your dive.
In Gauge mode, Suunto D6i works as a bottom timer, and also provides accurate profile sampling and bookmarking functions. A dive timer with a reset function displays your dive time in minutes and seconds. This is extremely useful for timing accurate bottom times and decompression stops.
If you’re serious about breath-hold diving, the new Freedive mode puts all the functionality you need at your fingertips. The D6i samples depth three times a second, and gives you highly accurate data on the true depth reached.
Plan and review:
You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
As stylish on land as it is in water:
As well as being a full-featured dive computer, Suunto D6i is also a stylishly designed timepiece that looks as good in the office as does on the live-aboard. Choose from a steel bracelet or black or white wrist strap.
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Full continuous decompression algorithm
- Gas-switching capability
- Four dive modes: Air, Nitrox, Free, Gauge
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software
- Available with steel bracelet or black or white wrist strap
- Mineral crystal glass
- Adjustable backlight duration
- Backlight type: Electro-luminescent display
- Matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Operating temperature: 0°C - +40°C /+32°F - +104°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature: -20°C - +50°C /-4°F - +122°F
- Water resistance: 150 m / 492 ft
- Weight: 113 g / 4 oz
- Bearing tracking
- Cardinal directions
- Declination setting
- Guided calibration
- Heading in degrees
- Tilt compensated compass
- 3D digital compass
- Altitude adjustment
- Ascent rate monitor/alarm
- Ascent time display: Up to 199 min
- Audible alarm
- Deep Stops
- Dive planner
- Dive time in seconds and minutes: In free / gauge mode
- Full decompression data
- Log book memory
- Maximum depth alarm
- Maximum depth display :150 m / 492 ft
- Operation mode Air
- Operation mode Free
- Operation mode Gauge
- Operation mode Nitrox
- Operation mode Watch
- Personal adjustment
- Profile sampling rates in seconds:1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 s
- Safety stop
- Suunto RGBM decompression model
- Temperature display
- Wireless air integration: Optional
- Lifetime history Freedive
- Lifetime history Scuba
- CNS% + OTU calculation (OLF)
- Gas switching during dive
- Max PO2 adjustment: 0.5-1.6
- O2 % setting Up to 2 gases containing 21-99%
- Battery power indicator
- Low battery warning
- Software name: Suunto DM4
- USB interface cable: Included
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms 1
- Dual time
Stopwatch: In time / dive mode
Suunto Elastomer Strap Kit for D6I All Black is available in different sizes and colors. If you are interested in purchasing Suunto Elastomer Strap Kit for D6I All Black from your online dive store scubastore, do not hesitate any longer and received it at home in a few days. At scubastore you can find the lowest price guarantee for products of dive gear from the brand Suunto.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE