Suunto Cobra3 is an all-in-one console-mounted dive computer. It features air-integration, an electronic 3D compass, an easy-to-read matrix display, and simplified four-button operation.
Suunto Cobra3 monitors and displays your tank pressure, tracks your rate of air consumption, and continuously calculates your remaining air time. It also provides visual and audible alarms for depth and pressure and warns you when youre running low on air.
Suunto Cobra3 features a unique electronic 3D compass that can be tilted up to 45 degrees in any direction, making it easier to read the figures clearly and accurately under water.
The easy-to-read dot matrix display and electro-luminescent backlight mean all your dive-critical information – including bearing, tank pressure, depth, and dive time – will all be shown clearly. And with the simplified four-button operation, the computer is easy to operate even when wearing gloves.
With its Nitrox, Air, and Gauge modes and gas-switching capabilities, Suunto Cobra3 delivers everything you need to maximize bottom time and make the most of every dive. When using enriched air, Suunto Cobra3 can be programmed for nitrox mixtures between 21% and 100% oxygen. You can also adjust oxygen partial pressure between 0.5 and 1.6 bar. In Gauge mode, it can also be used as a depth gauge and timer with profile memory.
Using the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm, Suunto Cobra3 enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. For deeper dives, the Deep Stop option adds further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling.
When in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. With Suunto Cobra3 its quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes while diving.
Plan and review:
You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression and decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive simulator. When the dive is over, get detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software.
- Air integrated for tank pressure information
- Tiltable electronic 3D compass to keep you on course
- User-friendly design featuring easy-to-read matrix display and simplified four-button operation
- Three dive modes and gas-switching capability for a range of dive situations
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Built-in dive simulator for planning upcoming dives
- Optional computer interface for detailed graphical logbooks and dive data analysis
- Cardinal directions
- Declination setting
- Graphic compass rose
- Guided calibration
- Heading in degrees
- Tilt compensation up to 45 degrees
- Air integration
- Altitude adjustment
- Ascent rate monitor/alarm
- Ascent time display: Up to 99 min
- Audible alarm
- Built-in dive simulator
- Deep Stops
- Dive planner
- Dive time in seconds: In gauge mode
- Full decompression data
- Lifetime history memory
- Log book memory
- Maximum depth alarm
- Maximum depth display: 150 m (492 ft)
- Operation mode Air
- Operation mode Gauge
- Operation mode Nitrox
- Personal adjustment
- Profile sampling rates in seconds: 1,10,20,30,60s
- Safety stop
- Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Temperature display
- CNS% + OTU calculation (OLF)
- Gas switching during dive
- Max PO2 adjustment: 0.5-1.6
- O2 % setting: Up to 2 gases containing 21-99%
- Adjustable backlight duration
- Backlight type: Electro-luminescent display
- Dot-matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Operating temperature: 0°C - +40°C / +32°F - +104°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature: -20°C - +50°C / -4°F - +122°F
- Water resistance: 150m / 492ft
- Weight: 210 g
- Battery power indicator
- Low battery warning
- User replaceable battery
- Software name: Suunto DM4 with Movescount
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms 1
In addition, Suunto Cobra 3 in the Instruments and computers category from your online dive store, you can find other products related with Consoles. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Suunto, at scubastore, you will find a big variety in dive products that can also interest you. Suunto is focused on innovation and improving the dive experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.