`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- New fin foot pocket made of thermo with two different hardnesses to associate the comfort of the highest performance.
- The green parts have a hardness of only 40 sh and allows the part that makes contact with the ball of the foot and toes very soft and comfortable.
- The black color components have instead a hardness of 90 sh without dispersion to transmit the power emitted by the leg to the upper.
- Under the heel there has been a slip anti taxed.
- The blade is made of polypropylene, low modulus and is equipped with two œwater railsâ â € €? eliminating the drifting effect.
- Intermediate hardness fits all styles of fishing.
Do you know all the features of Sporasub Spitfire? At scubastore, we select dive items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Fins instead, take a look at our complete Apnea and spearfishing collection. All the brands we sell like Sporasub are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of dive experts!
Rzagali - 10/05/2017
I ordered it came very quickly to Kazakhstan. I advise. Last Super
Overshoe fins convenient
kalosz pletwy wygodny - 02/01/2017
I bought a week ago and tested on basenie.Płetwy very convenient but for me a little too soft - replaced the pen on carbon OMERA and fit perfectly - now whizzing fins horny. I bought a size 43- 44, put on a sock 3mm and is ideally - what size shoe I wear to 42-43
koo - 12/10/2016
Free diving inde Compare to other products used by the first pin is hard to easy, too good momentum, rather than the usual 265 41 42 General pin is slightly larger Sachs also suitable sineumyeon
Hugo - 04/07/2016
I ordered these spitfire about 3 years because the visor of one of my cressi left and was not changeable (never used one of Sporasub so risked). I am frankly pleased :, the fins are comfortable, resistant materials and visors behave well (are flexible). I have not had to change any visor so that aspect know not tell if it's easy. I recommend!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE