`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens will increase the field of view by 80% over the already wide 26mm lens of the DC1400 underwater camera. The Fisheye Lens allows for amazing underwater images and offers incredible perspective of the undersea landscape. The lens has a 16mm effective focal length on the DC1400 underwater camera and features fully multi-coated precision optics for maximum light transmission.
The lens fits all DC series SeaLife cameras and can easily be attached and removed while underwater. The lens also works very well above water for amazing landscape photos. What makes this lens particularly versatile is that it works equally well for video as it does for still images, adding more to your shots while staying easily within the distance limits of flash or video lights.Get the incredible, wide perspective of an entire wreck or reef scene or capture stunning macro images while maintaining a wide field of view. When combine with the DC1400 camera in Super Macro Auto Focus Mode, the Fisheye Wide Angle Lens provides an ultra-wide angle all the way down to 1-inch of your subject.The dome-shaped lens design offers the maximum field of view underwater. The lens is waterproof to 200 feet (60m) and includes neoprene lens covers for mounting and objective sides, safety retaining lanyard and Lens Dock (to mount lens under flash).
- Super Wide Angle Lens increases field of view by 80%
- Waterproof to 200 feet / 60 meters
- Fits all DC series SeaLife cameras
- 16mm Effective Focal Length on the SeaLife DC1400 underwater camera
- Dome-shaped lens obtains maximum field of view underwater
- Easily attach/remove lens while underwater
- Features an lens guard designed to protect lens from coming into contact with hard surfaces or your subject
- Includes lens dock, neoprene lens cover and safety lanyard
- Optical construction: 4 elements / 4 groups
- Angle of view: DC1400: Increases field-of-view from 68° to 111° DC1200: Increases field-of-view from 44° to 86°
(Also works with DC1000, DC800, DC600, DC500 and earlier DC models)
- Optical coatings: Air-to-glass surfaces fully multi-coated with anti-reflective deposition coating
- Magnification ratio: 0.60x
- Attachment method: Snap-on lens ring attaches to all SeaLife DC cameras while underwater
(Note: When underwater, purge air trapped between fisheye lens and camera)
- Focus ranges Maintains cameras focusing range
- Lens weight: (lens only) 392 grams / 13.8 ounces
- Lens dimensions: 1.8” x 3.8” x 3.8” (4.6cm x 9.7cm x 9.7cm)
- Depth: Individually depth tested to 200’ (60 m)
- Buoyancy: Negative
- Warranty:1 year limited warranty
- Packaging dimension 3.5” x 3.5” x 4.0” 8.9cm x 8.9cm x 10.1cm
- Packaging weight: 450 grams / 1 lb
If you want to purchase the best Photo video products of Sealife, you have found the best place at scubastore. At scubastore we always work with the best brands like Sealife to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our dive products like Sealife Holder for Fish Eye. Place your order now and receive Sealife Holder for Fish Eye as fast as possible.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE