`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Model: Closed-shoe fin in dual material indicated for use in mid-shallow depths
- Shoe material: in thermoplastic elastomer
- Blade material: smaller size, made in a calibrated thickness of technopolymer.
- The technical and performance of this fin are ideal for those who love fishing in surf where high manageability and reactivity are necessary.
- A blade shortened by 13 cm over the traditional model, ideal for fishing in mid-shallow depths.
- 22° angle between the blade and the shoe.
- The shoe is comfortable, even for use with boots.
If you are looking for Seacsub Talent, you are lucky. In our dive store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like scubastore. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Fins, masks and snorkels products. scubastore offers an exclusive range of Full foot fins for different kind of activities. Our Full foot fins are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.
Ok begin takes for spearfishing.
Tobias Mortensen - 13/09/2015
Bought my first flippers of this type, designed for spearfishing. Had no experience at all, so went for something cheap, which was not the most expensive, and something good. Have now been in the water twice, and they work ok. The first trip I had some problems with that I felt Finns just lay on the surface, so that half of my movement "kicked" was over. It must be said that I no Ankle has, as part recommend to uvjagt as I, so far, has downsized to keep the price down for a start. On my second trip I was, however, already a lot more aware of my movements in the water, and although I have not had here Ankle, so they seemed somewhat better. The water was calmer on another trip, maybe it has something to say. About the problem defeated completely by using Ankle I do not know, but I imagined myself. Thinking, however, one gets a little tired in the ankles ... In relation to the size. I bought with these fins a few Cressi 3mm neoprene socks. I usually str. 44/45 all questioning of shoes and brand. I bought these fins in size. 45/47, and they're really fine with neoprensokkerne on too. Highly recommended.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU