`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Super strong and abrasion resistant, this non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile Hypalon lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing and rafting. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420 D nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it Proper Use:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water cant get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be double bagged (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- Length: 7 in/
- Width: 4 in/
- Height/Depth: 11 in/
- Weight: 2.5 oz/70g
If you are interested in Sea to summit Big River Dry Bag, discover also other dive products related to Sea to summit in the Bags and dry boxes department and Dry bags catalogue. In addition, when buying at scubastore, your online dive store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Fujimura - 07/08/2017
My first purchase at Trekkin was perfect. The Exchange is as specified on the site, supplying all my needs. I thank you for your seriousness and for meeting delivery deadlines agreed on the site. Thank you very much. Kind regards. Marcelo
Nice dry bag
Igor - 29/11/2016
Looks to be a very durable bag. Haven´t water tested it yet.
Luis - 19/11/2016
My first purchase in Trekkin and perfect. The bag is exactly as I expected, strong, tight and quality. Still I have to try in rain, but no doubt it will fulfill its function. Delivery within a couple of days without any problems. I keep buying in Trekkinn
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU