`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Form-Fitting, Full-Body Protection in the Water and Out
When it comes to protection from the elements, SCUBAPRO divers expect the best. That´s why the new UPF Collection is tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
Where individuality and high performance meet, the UPF Collection of rash guards, leggings, bikini cut shortys, steamers and loose fit tops are engineered for performance, and designed to make a statement.
The new STEAMER is a part of the UPF Collection. Providing head-to-toe protection from stings and skin abrasion while at depth, and from the sun (UPF 50) while on the surface, the stylish STEAMER is made from high quality nylon and is designed to fit snug, creating a sleek profile in the water and a form-fitting look on shore. It features convenient thumb loops and foot stirrups for easy donning and to prevent ride-up when worn under a wetsuit. Used as an under-layer or by itself, the stylish STEAMER protects while ensuring that you always look good.
Designed to perform, worn to be different, with the new STEAMER and the entire UPF collection, seriously high performing dive wear just got a whole lot more fun.
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- Made from high quality nylon fabric.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Comfortable full body protection for diving, snorkeling or swimming.
- Flattering YKK front zipper and cut to compliment a female´s body.
- High neck to decrease chafing from other gear.
- Slimming color panels and suit lines.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Foot stirrups and thumb loops offer easy donning.
Understanding UV Ratings:
UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
- SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
- UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the Excellent Protection Category. All of SCUBAPRO´s UPF collection are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the line T-Flex which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
Do you like Scubapro UPF 80 Steamer? Enter in our dive section and discover a big variety of Suits and complements products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the dive products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Suits and complements are available in different colours and styles.
The size chart does not correspond to the actual
Monica pardo - 27/09/2018
The quality of the product is good but the size chart does not correspond to reality. According to measurements and prso I asked for an L and I had to return it because it is too big.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE