`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Super-Soft Nylon and High-Stretch Spandex Deliver All-Day Protection Without Sacrificing Style
Headlining SCUBAPRO´s new UPF Collection of rash guards, steamers, leggings, bikini cut shorties and loose fit tops, T-FLEX leggings are designed to make a statement while providing the ultimate in comfort and protection before, after and during the dive.
Flattering T-FLEX leggings look great, plus make donning a wetsuit oh-so-easy when worn as an under-layer. They are the perfect complement to all the rash guards in the UPF collection. When worn under water they protect against stings and abrasion, and when worn on the surface they provide a level of UV protection unmatched in the industry.
Designed to perform and worn to be different, T-FLEX leggings are made with a blend of super-soft nylon and high-stretch spandex for maximum comfort and stretch. They form-fit to the body, are ultra-comfortable, and provide soft hand feel.
In addition to looking fabulous, T-FLEX leggings provide unbeatable UV protection. They hold a UPF 80 rating awarded by UV Standard 801, the only UV certifying standard that tests fabric in real conditions of use - wet and stressed. So earning a UV Standard 801 UPF 80 tag means T-FLEX leggings lead in providing protection against the effects of the sun - this is the highest UV protection rating available in the industry.
With details that make a difference and a promise for the best protection out there, when it comes to protection from the elements, SCUBAPRO´s UPF Collection has you covered, and T-FLEX leggings are at the forefront of this exciting new line of dive wear. The UPF Collection is tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
- Rated UPF 80 by UV Standard 801 - the highest UV protection rating available in the industry.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Maximum comfort - maximum stretch.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Looks great with the T-Flex, Channel Flow and UPF 50+ rash guards.
- Slimming color panels and cut compliment a female´s body.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.
Nylon/Spandex is the Best!
A nylon/spandex blend is considered the hands-down best material combination for dive wear.
- The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly.
- The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling.
- Nylon/spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
Going Above & Beyond:
- SCUBAPRO´s new T-FLEX leggings take UV protection to the next level.
- T-FLEX leggings have been tested using the UV Standard 801 which tests fabrics in their worst-case scenario. In other words, in real world conditions of use - wet and stretched -- two stress factors that can adversely affect a fabric´s protective qualities.
- Garments that pass these stringent tests are labelled with a coveted UV Standard 801 UPF 80 tag, assuring users of the ultimate in quality and UV protection. This means, wet or dry, you have the peace of mind knowing you´re fully protected.
Are you looking for materials from Scubapro and specially Scubapro UPF 80 Legging? At scubastore, you can find a complete list of Suits and complements products and dive accessories. Place all your orders through our online store scubastore. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special dive promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
sasa - 05/11/2018
Great quality, like always with Scubapro!!! More than satisfied. I love it!!!
Marion MCFARLANE - 13/09/2018
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE