`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Designed with Details that Make a Difference
Enjoy all-day protection without sacrificing style with a UPF Collection attractive cap sleeve RASH GUARD. Designed for diving but perfect for all water sports, these stylish long sleeve RASH GUARDS are made from high quality polyester fabric, are form-fitting, comfortable, and dry quickly. They also provide UPF 50 UV protection, which puts them in the Excellent UV protection category.
High quality polyester offers nice hand feel and provides good color fastness -especially in the lighter colors. Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion-resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
Engineered for performance, wear a short sleeve RASH GUARD under a wetsuit at depth or by itself when topside for dependable protection from the sun´s rays. Short sleeve RASH GUARDS are available in a variety of colors to brighten your days on - or in - the water.
SCUBAPRO divers expect the best. That´s why the UPF Collection is where individuality and high performance meet. Tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- Made from high quality polyester fabric.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Form-fitting design looks good and wears easily under a wetsuit.
- Material dries quickly to enhance comfort between dives.
- Pattern is well-suited to digital printing technology.
- Looks great with the T-Flex leggings.
- High neck line to prevent chafing.
- Slimming color panels and cut compliment a female´s body.
- Flattering cap sleeves.
Understanding UV Ratings:
UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
- SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
- UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the Excellent Protection Category. All of SCUBAPRO´s UPF collection are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the line T-Flex which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Scubapro UPF 50 Rash Guard unique. If you are interested in Scubapro UPF 50 Rash Guard, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store scubastore. Our extensive Rash guards collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your dive activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at scubastore and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE