`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
With a UPF Collection short sleeve RASH GUARD you can look sharp while enjoying solid sun protection. Designed for diving but perfect for all water sports, these stylish long sleeve RASH GUARDS are made from high quality polyester fabric, are form-fitting, comfortable, and dry quickly. They also provide UPF 50 UV protection, which puts them in the "Excellent" UV protection category.
Engineered for performance, high quality polyester offers nice hand feel and provides good color fastness - especially in the lighter colors. Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion-resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
Wear a short sleeve RASH GUARD under a wetsuit at depth or by itself when topside for dependable protection from the sun´s rays. Long sleeve RASH GUARDS are available in a variety of colors, guaranteed to brighten any day on - or in - the water.
SCUBAPRO divers expect the best. That´s why the UPF Collection is tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
When it comes to protection from the elements, SCUBAPRO´s new UPF Collection of rash guards, leggings, steamers and bikini cut shorties has you covered. Technically advanced and fashion forward, with an eye to details that divers appreciate, the UPF Collection lets you radiate your personal style - before, after and during the dive.
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- Made from high quality polyester fabric.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Form-fitting design looks good and wears easily under a wetsuit.
- Material dries quickly to enhance comfort between dives.
- Pattern is well-suited to digital printing technology.
- High neck line to prevent chafing.
- Flattering color panels and cut.
Understanding UV Ratings:
UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
- SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
- UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the "Excellent" Protection Category. All of SCUBAPRO´s UPF collection are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the line T-Flex which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
Discover Scubapro UPF 50 Rash Guard in stock and at the best price. Visit scubastore, your online shop for dive equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Scubapro UPF 50 Rash Guard now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE