`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Discover the power of the Twin Jet Max split fin by SCUBAPRO.
The Twin Jet Max Fin features a patented split-hydrofoil shape to deliver optimum power with minimum effort, plus dual-compound construction, which enables SCUBAPRO to fine-tune performance and optimize maneuverability and diver comfort.
There are three primary variables to consider when selecting a fin: power, efficiency and fit. The more water a fin moves, the greater its kicking power. Furthermore, fins that transfer a greater percentage of a divers kicking effort into forward motion are considered to be more efficient. TWIN JET MAX FINS do just that!
* Quick release easy adjust buckles.
* Semi rigid side rails for blade stability throughout kick.
* Bio-engineered soft foot pocket for seemless energy transfer.
* Vented area for hydrodynamic superior flow during upstroke.
* Bi-material blade for ideal blending of flex and performance.
* Proven patented split-fin technology.
All SCUBAPRO split fins employ a truly remarkable propulsion technology that uses an unconventional hydrofoil shape to produce forward motion with considerably less effort than any other conventional blade.
* This secret lies in the patented design, which allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion in much the same manner as a propeller.
* Blades are also angled to provide symmetrical power on both up and down strokes to achieve seamless propulsion.
TWIN JET MAX ADJUSTABLE FINS
* Patented split-fin propeller technology has been proven to deliver more forward motion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
* Dual-compound construction blends the best characteristics of two different yet compatible compounds to achieve the highest level of performance.
* Drag-reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on both up and down strokes.
* Extended sole plate acts like a lever to enhance power stroke.
* Soft, vented foot pocket is bio-engineered for optimum fit and comfort while seamlessly transferring energy from the diver to the fin.
* Quick-connect swivel buckles with quick-adjust straps facilitate adjustment and use.
* Available in Red, Yellow and Blue
Blade type: Split
Foot Pocket Type: Open Heel
Quick release buckles: Yes
Vented blades: Yes
Number of materials: 2
Open toe: Yes
Available sizes: S/M/L/XL
Color options: Red, Yellow, Blue
Garantie: Limited Lifetime
If what you need is Scubapro Twin Jet Max, it is right here and for the best price. scubastore has this and other dive products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Open heel supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
??????? - 15/02/2017
Very cool, lightweight fins. Do not feel on your feet. Well behaved within. If you want to take a twin jet max, take will not regret it !!!
??????? - 12/02/2017
Better fins I have not seen very light .Rabotal them in strong currents, the legs do not get tired as the rest of the fins. The first dive you do not feel them at his feet as if none at all)) If you are thinking to change their fins on the twin jet max, take will not regret)
Big in size
Strobel - 27/01/2017
Im normally a size 43, so ordered a size L. when i got them they are way to big, even with my 7 mm boot. later got them in a size M, and thats a perfect fit for my size 43.
Jose - 31/05/2016
Efficiency and confidence in the product and service
Strips or springs ??
SILVIA - 30/11/2015
Please clarify me if you can come with rubber bands or springs ?, pictured strips come with specifications but says docks. Thank you
our experts answer
Good morning, they come with no rubber bands or springs. Cheers
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE