`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
MAXIMUM STRETCH EQUALS INCREDIBLE COMFORT
Here´s the ideal choice for first-time suit buyers looking for a comfortable wetsuit that fits like a second skin. Now available in new colors in a choice of three neoprene thicknesses.
For some new divers, struggling into an unfamiliar neoprene suit for the first time and experiencing those initial feelings of restriction can cause some trepidation.
You won´t have to worry about that when you´re wearing SCUBAPRO´s SPORT suit. Offered in three thicknesses, the SPORT is made from a special super-soft neoprene covered with high-stretch nylon. SPORT suit neoprene is a variation of X-Foam, a neoprene formula that not only keeps divers warm, but also complies with the very strict P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) test requirements that help protect both divers and the ocean.
SPORT suit neoprene is softer and more flexible than standard neoprene (albeit less resistant to water compression), and it has a wider-weave nylon on the outside. This combines to deliver more softness and flexibility than any other SCUBAPRO suit, making the SPORT extremely easy to climb in and out of, plus it maximizes range of motion, radically improving comfort while reducing those feelings of restriction. Even better, the suit´s interior is lined with two plush materials that feel so good against the skin you won´t ever want to take this suit off.
The external colored panels on the wrists and ankles are styled to appeal to fashion conscious divers, but they are more than purely design touches. The undersides of these panels seal against the skin to prevent water entry, and they are backed by zippered wrist and ankle closures that help keep water out and make donning and doffing that much easier.
The SPORT is designed with fewer technical details than the Everflex, allowing it to be an economical choice as well as a comfortable suit to wear. This makes it particularly well-suited for new divers, as well as for casual divers who look for lots of stretch for easy donning and doffing and maximum freedom of movement as their main criteria when selecting a wetsuit.
The SPORT 5MM offers all of the features, functions and supreme comfort of the 7mm in a thinner neoprene that´s perfect for divers who enjoy warmer water diving. The freedom of movement this suit affords needs to be experienced to be believed.
A soft and flexible wetsuit that´s easy to put on, is comfortable, and affords lots of freedom of movement is a wetsuit you´re going to enjoy wearing. The SPORT hits all these marks, making it must-have thermal protection for casual divers or first-time suit buyers.
- Made from a special super-soft neoprene covered with high-stretch, wide-weave nylon.
- Sport suit neoprene is a variation of X-Foam, a neoprene formula that not only keeps divers warm, but also complies with the very strict P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) test requirements that help protect both divers and the ocean.
- High-stretch neoprene is great for hard-to-fit divers who can now enjoy a suit that molds comfortably to his or her body.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easier to put on and take off, maximizes range of motion and improves overall comfort.
- Made with SCUBAPRO´s exclusive Pure Design Concept (PDC), this is a manufacturing method that uses pre-formed dimensional shapes, fewer panels and less stitching to create suits that mold more naturally to the body while delivering unparalleled comfort, stretch and flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas; this creates a more "sporty" pattern that allows unrestricted arm and shoulder movement when swimming.
- Wrists and ankles are fitted with sealing panels backed by zippered closures that help keep water out and aid in pulling the suit over arms and legs.
- The interior is lined with two plush materials that enhance comfort and warmth, dry quickly and provide cushion beneath wrist and ankle zippers.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
- Diagonal-cut YKK rear zipper and wrist and ankle zippers are comfortable, improve flexibility and simplify donning and doffing.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees protect against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling.
- Having fewer technical details than the Everflex allows the Sport to be an economical choice as well as a comfortable suit to wear.
With Scubapro Sport 5 mm, it guarantees the best dive equipment. In addition, at scubastore you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your dive store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Scubapro. Our team of dive experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Suits deal every time.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Véronique - 02/03/2017
Cheap and good,
CHEUL%20HO%20KIM - 21/11/2016
Always feel good, over here ~ ^^
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE