`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
This new-generation, ultra-comfortable 3mm steamer has been added to the Sport suit family. Designed for new divers, casual divers, and first-time suit buyers who enjoy warm water diving in moderate to shallow depths, the Sport 3mm is made from extremely soft and flexible neoprene and features a triathlon cut. This allows for a bigger range of motion in the shoulder and arm areas, delivering maximum freedom of movement on the boat and in the water. The suit features flat-lock stitching, a vertical rear zipper and comfortable plush inside wrists. It is easy to put on and take off, fits like a second skin and looks great.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Designed to keep new divers and casual divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes Sport suits extremely easy to climb in and out of, maximizes range of motion, and radically improves comfort.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- Flat-lock construction is comfortable against bare skin.
- Vertical-cut YKK rear zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single-cuff ankles and wrists with plush interior.
- Torso lined with plush material, which enhances comfort and warmth, and dries quickly.
- N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction delivers the perfect level of warmth and comfort.
- cIncludes abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
- TPF -3: 3.0 mm to 4.5 mm - Best for water temperatures 21°C to 27°C.
- (TPF) rating is an indicator of the thickness of a neoprene dive suit.
Do you know all the features of Scubapro Sport 3? At scubastore, we select dive items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Suits and complements instead, take a look at our complete Wet suits collection. All the brands we sell like Scubapro are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of dive experts!
Jy - 30/09/2019
This is my first wetsuit and fits perfectly and looks good on me! It goes well with emerald color gears. I strongly recommend this.
Great 3mm wetsuit
István - 14/09/2019
Super quality 3mm wetsuit. So comfortable, super soft high quality neoprene. I'm very pleased with it! The Size chart is great, the wetsuit is super fit to my height and weight. The Tradeinn's service is excellent, great prices and fast shipping...
Willocq - 12/08/2019
Very good products perfect finish
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE