`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Seawing Nova combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design and cutting edge materials. This fin has the power, acceleration and manoeuverability of a paddle fin with the comfort, efficiency and effortless speed of split fins.
- The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy.
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced and thrust increased.
- Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick.
- Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain.
- Durable Monprene construction making SeaWing virtually indestructible.
- Wing tips arc upwards, increasing high-speed stability.
- Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system for total comfort and convenience.
If you are interested in Scubapro Seawing Nova, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Fins, masks and snorkels products from the brand Scubapro have the highest manufacturing quality. Scubapro is designing exclusive dive products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Scubapro Seawing Nova today!
Scubapro Seawing Nova
Milenko - 15/04/2019
Excellent price and quality balance. Recommendations.
Elisabetta - 18/06/2018
very ergonomic and easy to wear, the first times may seem a bit heavy but you get used to the shape and size easily. In water they are exceptional
Al73 - 21/02/2018
I've been using these for years now and they're still going strong, despite a couple of mishaps when they bent goal did not break. Excellent ergonomics, efficient propulsion for the size and very easy to put on / take off. The person who left the star has obviously no clue (as per her question). I love these and would highly recommend them.
Kristine - 08/04/2017
Which EU size should I order two get Scubapro labeled size M and size XL?
our experts answer
Hello! M is EU 41-42, XL is EU 46-49...thanks!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE