This multiple-award-winning fin offers the power, acceleration, and maneuverability of a blade fin, with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin.
When a product hits the market sporting a design that is truly cutting-edge, the world takes notice. Such is the case with SCUBAPROs SEAWING NOVA. It has won Popular Science magazines 'Best of Whats New' award, the ScubaLab Testers Choice award, and the internationally-recognized Red Dot Award for product design.
Made of modern Monprene and spotlighting its proprietary G4 (4th Generation) articulated hinge that enables the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust, the SEAWING NOVA produces a propulsive snap that can rocket you through open water at top speed or propel you along reefs or in and out of tight spots with total control. Able to chew up the competition when kicked in turbo mode, the SEAWING NOVA also excels in low-speed maneuvering, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments. Powerful, stable and maneuverable, and it does it all with little to no ankle or leg strain.
The fin features a re-engineered footplate with new co-molded Grip Pads that provide much-improved non-skid footing on slippery boat decks or dive ladders. It also features the popular self-adjusting heel strap made of marine-grade bungee. This bungee is highly elastic, resistant to the elements and the soft heel pad with over-sized finger loop is comfortable and simplifies doffing and donning.
The SEAWING NOVA combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design. A truly unique and successful fin that has earned accolades since its introduction, the SEAWING NOVA continues to set the bar in dive fin design. Delivering the power, acceleration, and maneuverability of a blade fin with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin, youll be hard-pressed to find a fin thats more comfortable to wear or fun to kick when cruising the underwater world.
- The foot pockets ergonomic toe box has been retained while the Power Plate footplate (1, left photo) now extends all the way to the back of the heel, maximizing power transmission while minimizing leg and ankle strain.
- New co-molded Thermo Plastic Vulcanizate (TPV) heel pad and mid-sole pad with rough surfaces (2 & 3, left photo) provide a much-improved non-slip grip on wet surfaces. The TPV is highly tear resistant and durable.
- Revised blade geometry: lateral rigidity has been slightly increased (1 & 2, right photo) to improve alternate kicks and to improve responsiveness and thrust at full power.
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
At the dive store, scubastore, you can find different sizes of Scubapro Seawing Nova 2 and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Scubapro Seawing Nova 2 or the category Fins from our online dive store. Read our expert advice guides about dive equipment and also the Scubapro Seawing Nova 2 reviews.