`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
MULTI-PURPOSE THERMAL PROTECTION
Wear it as a warm-water wetsuit or as an undersuit when diving colder waters.
The ultra thin neoprene PROFILE 0.5MM steamer can be used as a warm-water wetsuit or as a base layer beneath a thicker wetsuit for cold-water diving.
Built with a quality nylon/neoprene blend on the outside for durability and a comfortable Silverskin ultra-smooth inner lining, this lightweight steamer features the distinctive Profile pattern and styling and includes Powertex anti-abrasion panels and Tatex kneepads.
Non-chafing flat-seam stitching is comfortable against the skin. Thumb loops and foot stirrups prevent ride-up when worn as a first layer beneath a thicker wetsuit.
- Made of 100 percent N2 0.5mm neoprene formulated from eco-friendly X-Foam.
- Everflex flexible panels maximize flexibility and range of motion.
- Silverskin interior features a cell finish with a Metalite coating for extra warmth retention.
- Non-chafing flat-seam stitching is comfortable against bare skin.
- Thumb and foot straps make it so much easier to put on the suit, plus prevent ride-up.
- Rear zipper looks great plus aids in donning and doffing.
- Anti-abrasion Powertex material on seat and shoulders and Tatex kneepads offer lots of abrasion protection.
X-FOAM: SCUBAPROs Profile suit is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula.
SCUBAPRO was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-FOAM blend neoprene as part of our ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All SCUBAPRO neoprene is X-FOAM.
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene.
- ONLY FORMULA WHICH COMPLIES TO P.A.H. TESTS ensuring fewer pollultants.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort.
- GREATER ELASTICITY increases comfort and mobility.
- HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better heat retention.
- VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventures.
If what you need is Scubapro Profile Mono 0.5 mm 2014, it is right here and for the best price. scubastore has this and other dive products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Wetsuits supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU