`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Nova Scotia 7.5mm semi-dry offers more thermal protection than any wetsuit on the market. It was recently CE certified as a Class A dive suit; this is the highest rating a suit of this type can earn. Built with quality neoprene and incorporating the PureDesign Concept, the Nova Scotia 7.5mm is the ultimate in cold water and multi-dive thermal protection.
- CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- 100 percent Everflex neoprene is an X-Foam formulation for better health.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Diamond Span water draining interior insulates almost the entire suit.
- Semi-dry main zipper is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry.
- Ankles and wrists feature double seal zippered closures.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Improved protective spine pad increases comfort during extended dives.
- Powertex material on shoulders, back, seat and knees delivers extra protection where it is needed most
- Right thigh 3D pocket with hood attachment hook offers lots of room for carrying extra gear.
- Suit comes with a 6.5/5/3mm hood.
I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments
OUR UNIQUE BLUE DIAMOND SPAN inner lining with water draining material isn t just exceptionally comfortable and quick drying. It enhances cold water protection, keeping you warmer, longer.
- SCUBAPROs Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula.
- SCUBAPRO was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-FOAM blend neoprene as part of our ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All SCUBAPRO neoprene is X-FOAM.
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene. ONLY FORMULA WHICH COMPLIES TO P.A.H. TESTS ensuring fewer pollutants. LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort. GREATER ELASTICITY increases comfort and mobility. HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better heat retention. VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventures.
If you are interested in Scubapro Novascotia 7.5 mm, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Suits products from the brand Scubapro have the highest manufacturing quality. Scubapro is designing exclusive dive products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Scubapro Novascotia 7.5 mm today!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE