`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A lightweight, techno-polymer barrel second stage, the S560 is air-balanced with diver-adjustable inhalation effort and VIVA. Ensures effortless and smooth breathing in all conditions.
The latest regulator innovation from SCUBAPRO is the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System(XTIS), ushering in a new era of cold waterprotection for the industry. Available in EVO first stages, XTIS fully insulates the inner mechanical components for extra protection. With it, the cold-water protection rating for MK25 EVO surges another 30 percent.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: XTIS, plus 30% resistance to freezing
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 825g / 29.1 - DIN 300 592g / 20.9oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >8500 l/min - 301 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
S560 Nitrox Second Stage:
- Air-Balanced Valve
- Adjustable Inhalation Effort
- Adjustable VIVA
- Super ComfortHigh-Flow Mouthpiece
Are you thinking of buying Scubapro MK25 Evo S560 Nitrox? This is one of the star products at scubastore, the online dive store. The price is 555.95 $, limited time! At scubastore you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Scubapro at the best price. All our dive products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE