UNMISTAKABLE LOOKS, UNEQUALED PERFORMANCE: High-tech coating both protects and lends a technical look to SCUBAPROs premium regulator system.
Are you a no-holds-barred diver? Tend to be hard on your gear? Heres a regulator that can take it.
SCUBAPRO has teamed its flagship first stage, the MK25 EVO, with its precision handcrafted second stage, the A700, then added a protective 'Black Tech' coating to create divings most rugged high performance breather and the coolest looking reg on the planet.
Theres no better example of supremely solid first stage performance than the MK25. This air-balanced flow-through piston design provides consistent and effortless airflow regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. And now, with the introduction of the new patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS), the MK25 EVO lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow - regardless of how cold the water is. The XTIS makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures.
The A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design. Its air-balanced valve technology and oversized exhaust valve work in conjunction with a well designed sectional exhaust tee, a first-rate purge and responsive user controls to create a bullet-proof breather with effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
Add the Black Tech coating and you have a go-anywhere reg thats protected against the ravages of salt water and corrosion while maintaining a sleek scratch-resistance appearance that lasts. Its a proven combination that works as good as it looks.
MK25 EVO Black Tech First Stage:
- Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the first stage.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing (non-metal cylindrical interface separating the metal parts), anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
A700 Black Tech Second Stage:
- Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the second stage.
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesnt inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Scubapro MK25 Evo DIN 300 A700 Carbon Tech is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online dive store you can find Scubapro MK25 Evo DIN 300 A700 Carbon Tech related products. Our selection of Regulators set products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.