`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
First Stage MK25 EVO:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and softgrip on a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar.
Do not wait any longer and buy Scubapro MK25 Evo DIN 2015. For any other information about the characteristics of Scubapro MK25 Evo DIN 2015, you can get in contact with scubastore through our contact page. scubastore offers an exclusive collection of Regulators for dive and other leisure activity. Our Regulators will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Regulators 1st stage articles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE