`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
MK2 EVO First Stage:
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a new spring insulating bushing and coating, a new insulating piston bushing, a new insulating sleeve and a new antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to the increase in freezing resistance.
- Oversized piston provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow by 15 percent.
- Smaller chrome-plated brass body results in a lighter, more compact first stage.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 230 - 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 - 17.1oz/485g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2600 l/min - 92 SCFM.
Discover all the Regulators products that you can find at scubastore like Scubapro MK2 Evo INT. Buy now Scubapro MK2 Evo INT and save a lot of money on Regulators 1st stage products. In addition, with the quality that is backed up by the brand Scubapro it will be the perfect purchase. Do you already know that you can find Scubapro MK2 Evo INT and other sports in our dive store? Thanks to scubastore, you can now see a massive choice of Regulators item ideal for every sport imaginable.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE