`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
MK2 EVO First Stage:
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a new spring insulating bushing and coating, a new insulating piston bushing, a new insulating sleeve and a new antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to the increase in freezing resistance.
- Oversized piston provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow by 15 percent.
- Smaller chrome-plated brass body results in a lighter, more compact first stage.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 230 - 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 - 17.1oz/485g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2600 l/min - 92 SCFM.
Do you want more dive products from the brand Scubapro? At scubastore, your online dive store, you have at your disposal a large number of dive products related to Scubapro MK2 Evo DIN. At this moment Scubapro MK2 Evo DIN is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of dive equipment with great attention to detail.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE