`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
An ideal breathing system for virtually any diving scenario, the balanced diaphragm MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The full-featured air-balanced S560 second stage, built with a rugged nylon fiberglass case, is lightweight and easy to use. Together they create the must-have reg system for recreational divers of all skill levels.
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Improved airflow on all LP ports
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/min - 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Metal hose connection and co-molded technopolymer barrel for low weight and long life.
- High flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn´t inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
Scubapro Mk17 Evo Din300 S560 has the official guarantee from the brand Scubapro. Buying in our online dive store, you will have Scubapro Mk17 Evo Din300 S560 at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 316.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Samoylenko - 16/07/2017
Great kit. Breathe easily and the air supply is regulated. Worth your money. The truth weighs more than everyone else. I advise everyone.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE