`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Mantis 2 is a dive computer like no other. Spearheading the design of intuitive products using Human Factors Diving™, it offers everything you expect from the leader in diving equipment. The Mantis 2 is loaded with topside features and underwater functions, including air integration and electronic compass, plus incorporates cutting- edge biometrics to let you live life in dive mode.
• Targeted to certified air (open water and above) divers, nitrox divers, technical divers,
and closed circuit rebreather divers using a fixed PPO2.
• Predictive Multi Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-
• PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based
on your nitrogen load, current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes.
• Microbubble levels let you adjust the algorithm’s conservativeness, allowing you to
either take up less nitrogen or off-gas more quickly.
• Smart technology wireless air integration handles multiple transmitters while delivering
true Remaining Bottom Time (RBT) data.
• Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt
only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
• Digital tilt-compensated onboard compass allows for easy navigation.
• Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned
brushed finish that both protects and looks great.
• Control buttons are assembled in modules using triple O-rings to maintain the casing’s
• Four Dive modes-Deco, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
• Swim mode.
• Sport mode.
• Full watch functions, with dual time display.
• Chronograph with lap memory for running.
• Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm.
• Segmented LCD display.
• Protective tempered glass.
• Easy-to-read characters and graphics.
• Enhanced logbook for Apnea divers.
• Maximum operating depth: 120m/394ft.
• CR2450 user replaceable battery rated two years/300 dives.
• PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK.
• Android LogTRAK app is available.
At scubastore, we show all the characteristics of Scubapro Mantis 2.0 Pack. In our dive store, you can find different sizes of Scubapro Mantis 2.0 Pack. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Scubapro Mantis 2.0 Pack and benefit from our other offers of dive equipment.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE