`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Quality knives are imperative tools for the diver and must fulfill two main priorities; a quality blade with a superior cutting edge, yet sturdy for prying and hammering and corrosion resistance. SCUBAPRO has chosen materials that provide both blade and durability excellence.
The Mako Stainless Steel Knife is constructed from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel, providing an excellent cutting edge and good resistance to surface oxidation.
- MAKO stainlesss steel knives ensure excellent cutting edge characteristics plus high resistance to surface oxidation.
- Conventional edge for slicing easily through numerous materials
- Line-cutting notch for cutting small ropes and fish lines.
- Serrated edge for sawing heavier ropes and branches.
- Bottle opener for convenience.
- Sheath with unique locking mechanism to allow one-hand release.
- MAKO KNIFE DETAILS:
- Length of knife blade: 8,5cm
- Overall length of knife: 19cm
- Stainless knife with sheath: 190g
- Stainless knife alone: 92g
- Blade material: Stainless Steel
- Blade length: 8,5cm
- Weight: 92grams
- Straight edge: Yes
- Serrated edge: Yes
- Line cutter: Yes
If you are looking for Scubapro Mako, you are lucky. In our dive store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like scubastore. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Accessories products. scubastore offers an exclusive range of Knives for different kind of activities. Our Knives are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE