`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Scubapro new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
Totally dry thermal protection in a comfortable, form-fitting, 4mm high-density neoprene suit.
The Neoprene Way to Stay Warm, Comfortable and Dry Under Water.
A neoprene drysuit offers the best of both worlds when it comes to cold-water thermal protection. Its watertight seals and zipper allow you to dive dry and cozy as if you were wearing a fabric drysuit. But because neoprene has its own inherent thermal properties you dont have to wear as much in the way of undergarments with a neoprene drysuit, and because neoprene is much stretchier than a trilaminate fabric, you can wear a more body-hugging-and hydrodynamic-neoprene drysuit without sacrificing range of motion, much like when wearing a wetsuit.
SCUBAPROs new Exodry drysuit is an excellent example of the 'diving dry with neoprene' concept. The Exodry is made of 4mm high-density neoprene that is soft and pliable. The high-density material maintains its insulating properties, even on deeper dives, so it can be comfortably worn with or without an undergarment. It comes with heavy-duty latex seals at the wrists and neck and attached firm-soled rubber boots to seal in the lower extremities. The lightweight, saltwater-resistant TiZip® dry zipper is extra strong and keeps all water sealing edges tight. Quality Si-Tech valves control airflow, a warm neck collar overlays the neck seal to add even more thermal protection, and a neoprene hood is included. Also included are durable kneepads for extra abrasion protection, convenient I-Grips on both arms to secure wrist instruments, and a large zippered pocket on the right leg for carrying accessories.
THE EXODRY ADVANTAGE:
With the Exodry divers can enjoy totally dry thermal protection in a comfortable, form-fitting, 4mm high-density neoprene suit that offers excellent range of motion. It can be worn with or without an undergarment, creating a wide range of options for matching the suit system to the water temperature and personal comfort level. And because you can achieve a relatively snug fit without giving up freedom of movement, you minimize the hydrodrag that fabric drysuit divers have to contend with.
In addition to these performance pluses, the Exodry comes with a long list of features, including firm-soled rubber boots, kneepads, I-Grips on both arms, a cargo pocket and, of course, a hood. You simply cannot find another high-density neoprene drysuit of this quality, offering this many features, that sells for anywhere close to the price of the Exodry.
Divers who prefer the more streamlined fit and range of motion of a wetsuit, but want to enjoy all the thermal advantages of diving dry, should look at a high-density neoprene drysuit. And when you consider quality, features, performance and price, nothing compares to the EXODRY.
- 4mm high-density neoprene provides warmth while reducing buoyancy variations in the suit due to changing depths.
- Lightweight saltwater-resistant TiZip® dry zipper is extra strong and keeps water-sealing edges tight.
- Heavy-duty latex seals on the wrists and neck create a comfortable, watertight seal.
- Attached firm-soled rubber boots are easy to get in and out of, eliminate annoying lacing problems and always stay with the suit.
- A warm collar overlays the latex neck seal to provide some extra thermal protection at the critical junction between suit and hood.
- Quality Si-Tech valves make easy work of regulating the amount of air that flows in and out of the suit for maintaining both warmth and buoyancy control.
- Convenience features include durable kneepads for extra abrasion protection, an I-Grip on each arm for securing instruments and a large zippered pocket for accessories.
- All suits come with a separate neoprene hood and inflator hose.
- SCUBAPRO recommends the use of an undersuit for cold water diving.
If you want to know more about Scubapro Exodry or other products of the brand Scubapro in the Suits category at scubastore, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Dry collection, you can choose products from Scubapro, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
JUAN FRANCISCO GARCIA CASAL - 19/06/2017
I would like to know what thickness of neoprene has 5 or 4 millimeters ?? The boot number for the size L what would it be?
our experts answer
Hello! thickness it is 4 mm, and boot size for the suit L size it is XL. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE