`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Our advanced, extra-comfortable EverFlex line has been stylishly redesigned to give you even better fit and freedom.
Many of the same tested features are included, but our EverFlex neoprene steamers are now in a pre-formed dimensional shape so it fits and moves more naturally with your body and delivers unparalleled comfort, stretch and flexibility.
We have also added heliospan lining in the torso area of the steamers, for added protection and insulation. EverFlex provides excellent fit for a wide range of people. If you are tired of the struggle to get into your suit, EverFlex is for you.
- 100% EverFlex neoprene material construction using multi-thickness panels for a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Interior chest and back panels in absorbent Heliospan material. This smooth fabric is comfortable against the skin and soaks up and holds water, providing extra insulation and warmth.
- Double-blind stitched outer seams and single-blind stitched inner seams mean virtually water-tight seams overall, for extra durability and comfort.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck to minimize water transfer.
- Ankle zippers with Glideskin seals on the 7/5mm and 5/4mm steamers.
- Smooth-cut neckline for enhanced non-pulling comfort.
- Compression-molded combination zipper flap/spinepad to reduce water entry and improve back protection.
- Nylon webbing thumb loop at base of back zipper for easy donning.
- Integrated Tatex knee and shoulder pads for abrasion resistance. Protective treatment on elbows.
- Metal main zipper slider is sturdy yet easy to operate.
- Treat yourself to total comfort with our new thickness offering, the 3/2mm EverFlex steamer. This warm water suit looks great on and feels so comfortable you will forget you are wearing one.
At the dive store, scubastore, you can find different sizes of Scubapro Everflex 7/5 mm 2016 and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Scubapro Everflex 7/5 mm 2016 or the category Suits and complements from our online dive store. Read our expert advice guides about dive equipment and also the Scubapro Everflex 7/5 mm 2016 reviews.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
It is semi-dry?
Sonia - 20/04/2017
Hi, this is semi-dry suit? Confuses me put it 7/5 mm. It is only 7 mm in some areas? You have zippers at the ankles? It is not seen in the photo. What minimum temperature may be comfortable with this suit? Thanks for the info
our experts answer
Hello! it is wetsuit, not a semidry. It has 5 mm in some parts to facilitate movement, such as underarms or crotch. Feature double zippered seals at ankle and wrists. Thanks!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU