`Remember me on this computer` option
Our advanced, extra-comfortable EverFlex line has been stylishly redesigned to give you even better fit and freedom.
Many of the same tested features are included, but our EverFlex neoprene steamers are now in a pre-formed dimensional shape so it fits and moves more naturally with your body and delivers unparalleled comfort, stretch and flexibility.
We have also added heliospan lining in the torso area of the steamers, for added protection and insulation.
EverFlex provides excellent fit for a wide range of people.
If you are tired of the struggle to get into your suit, EverFlex is for you.
- 100% EverFlex neoprene material construction using multi-thickness panels for a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Interior chest and back panels in absorbent Heliospan material.
- This smooth fabric is comfortable against the skin and soaks up and holds water, providing extra insulation and warmth.
- Double-blind stitched outer seams and single-blind stitched inner seams mean virtually water-tight seams overall, for extra durability and comfort.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck to minimize water transfer.
- Ankle zippers with Glideskin seals on the 7/5mm and 5/4mm steamers.
- Smooth-cut neckline for enhanced non-pulling comfort.
- Compression-molded combination zipper flap/spinepad to reduce water entry and improve back protection.
- Nylon webbing thumb loop at base of back zipper for easy donning.
- Integrated Tatex knee and shoulder pads for abrasion resistance. Protective treatment on elbows.
- Metal main zipper slider is sturdy yet easy to operate.
- Treat yourself to total comfort with our new thickness offering, the 3/2mm EverFlex steamer.
- This warm water suit looks great on and feels so comfortable you will forget you are wearing one.
Available in 7/5, 5/4
At the dive store, scubastore, you can find different sizes of Scubapro Everflex 5 mm and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Scubapro Everflex 5 mm or the category Suits from our online dive store. Read our expert advice guides about dive equipment and also the Scubapro Everflex 5 mm reviews.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Ask about size
yolanda callejo - 07/11/2015
Hello, I would first know whether it would be compatible with Scubapro Profile 5mm neoprene, and if the answer is yes, what size would be needed if the neoprene is entrero size M. Thanks, greetings
our experts answer
Good morning, same size as the suit (the overshorty is designed to go over a suit). Ideally the best in size M: http://www.scubastore.com/buceo-submarinismo/scubapro-over-shorty-profile-5mm-black---blue-woman-2013/46802/p (It is best to combine swimsuit models for compatibility) Greetings
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE