`Remember me on this computer` option
Our advanced, extra-comfortable EverFlex line has been stylishly redesigned to give you even better fit and freedom.
Many of the same tested features are included, but our EverFlex neoprene steamers are now in a pre-formed dimensional shape so it fits and moves more naturally with your body and delivers unparalleled comfort, stretch and flexibility.
We have also added heliospan lining in the torso area of the steamers, for added protection and insulation. EverFlex provides excellent fit for a wide range of people. If you are tired of the struggle to get into your suit, EverFlex is for you.
- 100% EverFlex neoprene material construction using multi-thickness panels for a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Interior chest and back panels in absorbent Heliospan material. This smooth fabric is comfortable against the skin and soaks up and holds water, providing extra insulation and warmth.
- Double-blind stitched outer seams and single-blind stitched inner seams mean virtually water-tight seams overall, for extra durability and comfort.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck to minimize water transfer.
- Ankle zippers with Glideskin seals on the 7/5mm and 5/4mm steamers.
- Smooth-cut neckline for enhanced non-pulling comfort.
- Compression-molded combination zipper flap/spinepad to reduce water entry and improve back protection.
- Nylon webbing thumb loop at base of back zipper for easy donning.
- Integrated Tatex knee and shoulder pads for abrasion resistance. Protective treatment on elbows.
- Metal main zipper slider is sturdy yet easy to operate.
- Treat yourself to total comfort with our new thickness offering, the 3/2mm EverFlex steamer. This warm water suit looks great on and feels so comfortable you will forget you are wearing one.
Do you love dive? Get your Scubapro Everflex 5/4 mm 2016 and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Scubapro gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Suits for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective dive models possible, most of our 5 mm items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Scuna everftex 5/4
John Wright - 13/12/2017
Bought in 2016 used for 2 red sea weeks. The ankle zips are finished with a hard plastic scubapro logo sewen on at the closed ends of the zips and attached to the suit fabric. Material has "holed" at this point on both legs because it "digs" into the material. It is a design fault and almost impossible to repair. Don't know if later suits are the same i'm sure imust have happened to others.
Jen - 09/12/2016
What is the difference between this suit and the Scubapro Definition 5 Mm?
our experts answer
Hello! essentially, the Definition model has a rear diagonal zipper that blocks water entry. It is comfortable and make the suit easy to put on and take off. Thanks!
Scubapro everflex 5/4
Maitos - 24/11/2016
Just got the Everflex. The delivery was right according to schedule. The wetsuit looks really as well as the material of the wetsuit. The think I really like is that this 5mm wetsuit is a class B thermal performance. For the size, I choose the L. I am 183cm-78kg and the fit of the wetsuit is really good. Thanks Scubastore.
Scubapro everflex 5/4
SerzF - 04/07/2016
Hi, I got today this Scubapro Everflex 5/4 mm wetsuit, I like it very much: from pros: -I can say it is very stretchy and fits great, but be aware of the size that you order.... I`am normally L size aqualung but this suit I`am XLS. I`am 183cm height and my weight is 95kg. -I also liked that there is a holder on arm to the computer, has steel fasteners. -Easy to gei in and out. from cons: -I didn`t like only the neck Velcro that has little area to fixing Overall I can say that this is a high quality suit, that you must consider for buying if you are searching for a new wetsuit.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU