`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Our advanced, extra-comfortable EverFlex line has been stylishly redesigned to give you even better fit and freedom.Many of the same tested features are included, but our EverFlex neoprene steamers are now in a pre-formed dimensional shape so it fits and moves more naturally with your body and delivers unparalleled comfort, stretch and flexibility.
We have also added heliospan lining in the torso area of the steamers, for added protection and insulation. EverFlex provides excellent fit for a wide range of people. If you are tired of the struggle to get into your suit, EverFlex is for you.
- 100% EverFlex neoprene material construction using multi-thickness panels for a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Available in 3/2 mm thickness
- Interior chest and back panels in absorbent Heliospan material. This smooth fabric is comfortable against the skin and soaks up and holds water, providing extra insulation and warmth.
- Double-blind stitched outer seams and single-blind stitched inner seams mean virtually water-tight seams overall, for extra durability and comfort.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck to minimize water transfer.
- Smooth-cut neckline for enhanced non-pulling comfort.
- Compression-molded combination zipper flap/spinepad to reduce water entry and improve back protection.
- Nylon webbing thumb loop at base of back zipper for easy donning.
- Integrated Tatex knee and shoulder pads for abrasion resistance. Protective treatment on elbows.
- Metal main zipper slider is sturdy yet easy to operate.
- Treat yourself to total comfort with our new thickness offering, the 3/2mm EverFlex steamer. This warm water suit looks great on and feels so comfortable you will forget you are wearing one.
SCUBAPROs Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula. X-Foam, now used in all of our wetsuits, is the only formula which complies with very strict P.A.H. test requirements. P.A.H. (Polycyclic AromaticHydrocarbons) are found in many things, including petroleum-based products. We are very encouraged to be able to offer this neoprene blend in order to better protect both divers and our seas.
Scubapro Everflex 3/2 mm 2016 is a product that corresponds to the 1-3 mm category within Suits selection at your dive store, scubastore. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of scubastore. What are the advantages of Scubapro Everflex 3/2 mm 2016? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for dive.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
gurruchategui laurence - 23/01/2017
entirely consistent, easy to put on, very comfortable
BOFFELLI - 12/05/2016
quality combination! Ease of movement ... I can not wait to test its performance under the water. Warning against by the size: M very very large for one person measuring between 1.65m and 1.70m. Great site and very good follow orders! Thank you. Célia
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU