`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
User-friendly wetsuits use a 3D cut and special tailoring to fit the body like a glove, provide extra stretch where needed, and enhance warmth and comfort.
The Definition 5mm steamer has the same design characteristics as its big brother, the 6.5mm, but with slightly thinner neoprene for comfort and stretch.
- CE certified a Class C dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 10ºC to 18ºC.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only 'green' neoprene that complies with P.A.H. regulations.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) fleece interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
- Zippered seals at wrists and ankles plus a rear diagonal zipper block water entry, are comfortable, make the suit easy to put on and take off.
- Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders and seat along with elbow pads and kneepads increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe strap keeps a wrist instrument securely attached.
X-FOAM: SCUBAPROs Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula.
SCUBAPRO was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-FOAM blend neoprene as part of our ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All SCUBAPRO neoprene is X-FOAM.
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene.
- ONLY FORMULA WHICH COMPLIES TO P.A.H. TESTS ensuring fewer pollutants.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort.
- GREATER ELASTICITY increases comfort and mobility.
- HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better heat retention.
- VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventures.
Welcome to our Scubapro Definition 5 mm special deal. At scubastore, not only can consumers find the best price for their dive equipment, but also expert information on dive products they are looking to buy. Product prices are up-to-date and all the necessary filters are available, enabling you to compare similar products from top categories like Wet suits head-to-head.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Abels - 19/07/2017
All best The quality and the fit form I find very good, product I can recommend.
Definition of scubapro
Welling - 10/07/2017
A super good suit. One can easily get into the suit and is easy to take care of. I am completely satisfied. I got along well with the size table. It fit well with me.
Ulrike - 22/03/2017
I am very happy with the suit. The size of table appears to be approximately correct. The suit can be quite easy on and off, in spite of the 5 mm. The processing and the quality are very good. Collars, zippers, seams are best. I am pleased that the legs are not too short, what has happened to me already frequently. Super fast paced and the shipping. Now I hope that the return is also easily expanded, as I have two sizes of purchases for selection. FYI for more "customers into" I am 1.68 meters tall and weigh 56 kg. Mir fits the S perfectly. Thank you, I like to buy again.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU