`Remember me on this computer` option
DEPENDABLE THERMAL PROTECTION FOR TEMPERATE WATER TO THE TROPICS
This new steamer is the 'definition' of a reliable stay-warm dive system.
The new DEFINITION 5MM steamer is built with the Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits the body like a glove, provides extra stretch where its needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active temperate-water and warm-water divers.
The DEFINITION 5MM is CE certified as a Class B dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF (10ºC) to 64.5ºF (18ºC). It not only excels in keeping you warm, its Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels team up to deliver lots of stretch for the ultimate in comfort and range of motion.
The infrared fleece interior lining reflects body heat to ratchet up warmth even more, plus its comfortable as can be against the skin.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only 'green' neoprene that complies with P.A.H. regulations.
- Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the stresses of the human body.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) fleece interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
- Zippered seals at wrists and ankles plus a rear diagonal zipper block water entry, are comfortable and make the suit easy to put on and take off.
- Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with elbow pads and kneepads, increase long-term durability.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe strap keeps a wrist instrument securely attached.
Are you looking for Scubapro Definition 5 mm? At scubastore you will find all types of 5 mm products from the best brands. For example from Scubapro, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our dive store.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Diecks - 22/03/2017
good prize-performance ratio. very good nosefitting. I particularly like from scbapro the diving computer holders, to the poor.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU