`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
THE 'SPORTY' DIVE COMPUTER
Topside or under water, this versatile wristwatch-style dive computer delivers features and performance at a very affordable price.
The CHROMIS wristwatch-style dive computer is always ready for action, both in and out of the water. Offering all of SCUBAPROs core dive computer features except Predictive Multi-gas (PMG), the CHROMIS dazzles with its large display and extra-sharp alphanumeric characters inspired by Samurai katanas. These were developed exclusively for the CHROMIS and are exceptionally readable under water. The four control buttons are also well-marked to guide you through an interface that includes an intuitive mode indicator that always lets you know where you are in the system.
On the surface the CHROMIS offers full timekeeping functions, plus dual time, an alarm clock and a stopwatch. In Swim mode you have the use of a patented stroke counter for surface swimming. And under water you have a full-featured deco computer with three modes -- Scuba, Gauge and Freediving -- to suit virtually any at-depth activity.
Targeted to certified air and nitrox divers, the CHROMIS wristwatch-style dive computer is about as versatile as it gets. Prepare yourself for your next adventure, in or out of the water, with a dive watch that delivers.
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates one nitrox mix from 21% to 100% O2.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Casing features an engraved 316L stainless steel front ring and back plate.
- Four buttons allow for easy menu navigation.
- Extra-sharp alphanumeric characters are inspired by Samurai katanas.
- Continuously updated average depth display in Gauge mode can be reset at any time.
- Zigzag strap design compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a secure fit at depth.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge and Freediving.
- Swim mode includes surface stroke counter.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Stopwatch in Scuba and Gauge modes.
- Optional USB connection with cradle is both PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software.
- Large capacity CR2430 battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Strap extension is included.
- Offered in 7 color choices.
If you are interested in Scubapro Chromis Strap, discover also other dive products related to Scubapro in the Instruments and computers department and Spare parts catalogue. In addition, when buying at scubastore, your online dive store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE