`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Scubapro new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
UPDATED DESIGN, UNPARALLED PERFORMANCE
This easy-to-use octo/inflator is the best backup breather money can buy.
An octo/inflator combines a backup regulator with a BCs buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit.
The cool thing about an octo/inflator is that its always within reach because its constantly being used to control descents, adjust buoyancy, and vent air during ascents. In the event of an emergency theres no need to grope for a dangling octo reg; simply pass your primary reg to the diver in need while you take the octo/inflator, enabling you to breathe easily and control your buoyancy as you make your way safely back to the surface.
SCUBAPRO introduced the octo/inflator concept to diving almost thirty years ago with the introduction of the original AIR2 (short for Alternate Inflator Reg). Now in its 5th generation, it offers even more in both performance and ease of use.
As a backup reg the AIR2 delivers air as smoothly as most primary second stages.
The flexible purge cover is large and easy to locate, allowing for quick clearing when it comes time to take a breath.
In addition, a new dive/pre-dive switch lets you detune the AIR2 when its not being used, eliminating free flows. And unlike traditional dangling octos, the AIR2 is always within easy reach if needed.
As a BC power inflator the AIR2 is very easy to use.
It fits comfortably in the hand, and the large inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by both color and touch, improving safety on both ascents and descents.
The power inflate button features a very light lever so its easy to initiate inflation.
Also, both inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing, making them easier to operate when breathing off the unit without having to change hand positions.
If you want a reliable backup reg thats always within easy reach, that does double-duty as a BC inflator/deflator, and that streamlines your dive profile by eliminating a dangling octo hose, youre going to love the AIR2.
It was divings first octo/inflator and, with five generations of improvements, its still the best.
- Test-proven breathing performance and cracking effort surpasses many traditional downstream second stages when it comes to ease of breathing.
- Breathing performance remains consistent at any air supply pressure, resulting in smooth and dependable airflow.
- New dive/pre-dive switch enables you to detune the unit when not in use, eliminating free flows.
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress for quick clearing, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing when the AIR2 is in your mouth, making it easier to control buoyancy.
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever so less load is required to initiate inflation.
- Inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by color and touch due to their different shapes and sizes, improving ascent control and safety when inflating or deflating the BC.
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip in high-stress situations.
- CE certified EN250 (A> 50°F warm water test controls) as a second stage regulator.
The AIR II is compatible with all BCs except:
- TUSA with A.P.A (Active Purge Assist)
- US Divers
- XS Scuba
WHATs IN THE BOS
1 x Air 2
1 x 3/8' threaded 27.56' (70 cm) high-flow low-pressure hose
1 x Owners manual
Do not wait any longer and buy Scubapro Air 2 5th Generation! At scubastore all our Regulators products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Scubapro. Buying in our store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our community. Place your order now and receive Scubapro Air 2 5th Generation as soon as possible at home.
S-pro air ii gen v
B Gowan - 12/04/2017
An excellent performer. More compact, and more ´standard´ fitting/service then the Atomic. Also, far better priced! Very pleased with my purchase.
Alternatives to an octo-rig
Bari Gowan - 24/03/2017
2 choices. The Air II or the Atomic version. The Atomic is bigger, slightly bulkier and well expensive! But both use their own hose connector, which are different from a standard BC inflator. A bit of a pain, as the S-Pro hose itself is typical of the old-fashioned, chunky, weighs-a-ton rubber type ones. S-Pro is nothing if not a Not-Invented-Here! type of US company... But then you discover that the connector unscrews from the hose and that is because they use a standard 3/8" regulator hose! Weird, but wonderful, in that you can then promptly swap it for a nice,´sexy´, lightweight Miflex braided one! So all set. And it does the job perfectly. Dangling close to where it´s useful. A good breathe when you want to give it a check out. No loopy, dangling, yet more servicing costs of an Octo. And in any case - if you´ve ever had to perform u/w out-of-air rescues you will quickly discover that your buddy will never accept your secondary reg anyway. They ALWAYS grab your primary. So you may as well make good use of an Air II. La voila!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE