`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
- Air, Nitrox, Freediving, Gauge AVG.
- Buhlmann ZHL-16 B
- Stainless Steel
- Mineral + Shield
- 80x80 pixel
- 220 mt
- 721 ft
- Integrated protection system.
Shield for iDive
- The best way to protect your iDives screen from scratches and bumps. It is almost impossible to pierce.
Self healing and Replaceable by the user:
- Small scratches are self healed by the soft shell of the Shield, and if it is too scratched you can change it by yourself with a new one in few seconds.
Smart Edges design:
- The new iDive Easy SE design has a dedicated slot for the Shield to prevent accidental lifts-off and to create a smooth design without edges.
316L Stainless Steel Case:
- Indestructible and practically eternal.
- Precision-machined into its final form and polished for many hours to produce the desired finish.
- Just 15 mm of thickness but able to stand up to 220 mt
- This is Stainless Steel not plastic
Big and Bright Data
- You will read it just fine.
Size does matter:
- The dive data on the iDive are from 15% to 30% bigger than the one of all the others watch-dive computers.
- The display is a 80x80 pixel 100% matrix.
Bright, Brighter, Brightest!
- Set the backlight and the contrast of the display as you prefer, the iDive has a long life USB rechargeable battery, use it as much as you want without the noise to change the battery.
Advanced management of the backlight:
- Even the backlight management is specal in the iDive: totally automatic, totally manual or always on during the dive. You have just to choose!
Real Time Algorithms:
- Maximum of flexibility, reliability and performance.
The iDive series integrates the real and complete Algorithm to calculate your current tissue saturation and afterwards decompression profile in real time.
- This allows to obtain reliable and very safe decompression profiles.
- Most dive computers algorithms make interpolation of stored data to calculate decompression profiles of the dive profile made by the diver.
- A cheap way to do it, but you have to adapt your dive to the profiles stored in the dive computer.
- The iDive is neither more nor less conservative in comparison with the other computers. It is just 'right'.
Repetitive dives management:
- More dives a day in more days: no problem at all.
- Featuring the Real time Algorithms the iDive calculates your real tissue saturation status and calculates your repetitive dive profile according to your previous dives.
- This means that your profile is always optimized, even after more days of repetitive dives.
- Vacation Day 1: Dive 1 at 10:30 AM; Dive 2 at 03:15 PM
- Vacation Day 2: Dive 1 at 11:15 AM; Dive 2 at 04:30 PM
- Vacation Day 3: Dive 1 at 9:30 AM; Dive 2 at 03:15 PM; Dive 3 at 8:00 PM
- Vacation Day 4: Dive 1 at 10:30 AM; Dive 2 at 03:15 PM
- Vacation Day 5: No-Fly break
- Vacation Day 6: Fly back to home
User settable Deep Stop and Safety Stop:
- Choose if you want the iDive to use the Deep Stops or not and choose the depth you prefer to perform the Safety Stop.
- Flexible and customizable.
- Resettable Average Depth and Timer.
- One Button to reset the Average Depth,
- One Button to reset the Timer,
- One Button for the Compass.
Long life USB Rechargeable Battery:
- Has your smartphone disposable batteries?
The watch dive computer with the Worlds longest autonomy:
- Up to 25 hours: as a dive computer.
- Up to 2 months: as a watch.
- Up to 6 months: Total Sleep mode.
Sleep mode: The iDive can sleep as you do:
- If the iDive stays still for 5 minutes automatically turns off the display,
reducing the battery draining up to 80%.
- As soon as the iDives sensor feels a movement the display will be turned on in 0,8 seconds.
- The iDive can reach 2 month of autonomy in normal use.
- Amazing, right?
- One cable to rule them all.
- You can use any USB port to recharge the iDive, even the wall charger of your smartphone or tablet.
Why a rechargeable battery is better:
- You have not to change the battery almost every year.
- No risk of wear, humidity or seepage owing to the battery change. (have you ever noticed that after the first replacement, the battery change becomes more frequent?)
- You can use all computer functions without worrying about battery exhaust. (Backlight, Compass, Apps ...)
- You can recharge the iDive wherever a USB port is.
- (Have you ever tried to change batteries at the Maldives or during a cruise?)
A true Watch:
- Elegant and sportive.
- Style does matter.
- Show your nature of scuba diver, in every moment of the day.
Apps for iDive:
- Has everything inside, and something more.
- No one can control the weather, but we can forecast it.
3D Compass self-compensating:
- Extremely accurate and 1° of resolution and +/- 1° of accuracy.
- It always point to North even if it is not perfectly in horizontal position, because of its integrated accelerometer.
- Are you looking for something big and made of iron?
- The iDive can sense the magnetic field of the earth and its variations caused by ferromagnetic materials.
- Can you imagine how you can use the magnetometer?
- With automatic altitude compensation for altitude diving.
- Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- For the barometric pressure.
- The iDive accelerometer indicates your grade, on both vertical and horizontal axis.
- New, Waxing, Waning, Full.
- Full, Waning, Waxing, New.
- Pronti, attenti, Via!
- Ready, Steady, Go!
- Visualise partial times as well as the lap time.
- Beyond the scuba diving.
- Steps, mileage, speed and burned calories
- Stettable according to your body and your running style.
- The Worlds first watch computer with Oxygen Analyser Integration.
- Simply plug the accessory to your iDive and transform it in a professional Gas Mix Analyser with a real time completely automatic Gas analysis.
- Using its sensors the iDive will check the correct calibration and the atmospheric conditions to make a perfect analysis of the Oxygen % inside the tank.
- Atmospheric Pressure Validation [Automatic]
- Sensor Status Validation [Automatic]
- Battery Status Validation[Automatic]
- Sensor Calibration [Automatic]
- Sensor Calibration Validation [Automatic]
- (vandagraph R-22VAN or Analytical Industries PSR-11-39-MD)
- Range: 0.1-100%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: +/-1%
The iDive has a true O.S. inside:
- The updates are free, the new applications are free and the PC or Mac interface is always included.
- The USB cable you use to rechearge the iDive is the same you use to connect to the PC or Mac.
- The DiveLogger can be downloaded for free and there are no hidden cost at all.
- DiveLogger for Windows:Windows Xp, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- DiveLogger for Mac (OSX):OSX 10.6 or above.
Do you want more products from the brand Ratio? At scubastore, your online store, you have at your disposal a large number of products related to Ratio iDive Easy SE. At this moment Ratio iDive Easy SE is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of equipment with great attention to detail.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE