`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Air, Nitrox, Freediving, Gauge AVG.
- Buhlmann ZHL-16 B
- Stainless Steel
- Mineral + Shield
- 80x80 pixel
- 220 mt
- 721 ft
- Integrated protection system.
Shield for iDive
- The best way to protect your iDives screen from scratches and bumps. It is almost impossible to pierce.
Self healing and Replaceable by the user:
- Small scratches are self healed by the soft shell of the Shield, and if it is too scratched you can change it by yourself with a new one in few seconds.
Smart Edges design:
- The new iDive Easy SE design has a dedicated slot for the Shield to prevent accidental lifts-off and to create a smooth design without edges.
316L Stainless Steel Case:
- Indestructible and practically eternal.
- Precision-machined into its final form and polished for many hours to produce the desired finish.
- Just 15 mm of thickness but able to stand up to 220 mt
- This is Stainless Steel not plastic
Big and Bright Data
- You will read it just fine.
Size does matter:
- The dive data on the iDive are from 15% to 30% bigger than the one of all the others watch-dive computers.
- The display is a 80x80 pixel 100% matrix.
Bright, Brighter, Brightest!
- Set the backlight and the contrast of the display as you prefer, the iDive has a long life USB rechargeable battery, use it as much as you want without the noise to change the battery.
Advanced management of the backlight:
- Even the backlight management is specal in the iDive: totally automatic, totally manual or always on during the dive. You have just to choose!
Real Time Algorithms:
- Maximum of flexibility, reliability and performance.
The iDive series integrates the real and complete Algorithm to calculate your current tissue saturation and afterwards decompression profile in real time.
- This allows to obtain reliable and very safe decompression profiles.
- Most dive computers algorithms make interpolation of stored data to calculate decompression profiles of the dive profile made by the diver.
- A cheap way to do it, but you have to adapt your dive to the profiles stored in the dive computer.
- The iDive is neither more nor less conservative in comparison with the other computers. It is just 'right'.
Repetitive dives management:
- More dives a day in more days: no problem at all.
- Featuring the Real time Algorithms the iDive calculates your real tissue saturation status and calculates your repetitive dive profile according to your previous dives.
- This means that your profile is always optimized, even after more days of repetitive dives.
- Vacation Day 1: Dive 1 at 10:30 AM; Dive 2 at 03:15 PM
- Vacation Day 2: Dive 1 at 11:15 AM; Dive 2 at 04:30 PM
- Vacation Day 3: Dive 1 at 9:30 AM; Dive 2 at 03:15 PM; Dive 3 at 8:00 PM
- Vacation Day 4: Dive 1 at 10:30 AM; Dive 2 at 03:15 PM
- Vacation Day 5: No-Fly break
- Vacation Day 6: Fly back to home
User settable Deep Stop and Safety Stop:
- Choose if you want the iDive to use the Deep Stops or not and choose the depth you prefer to perform the Safety Stop.
- Flexible and customizable.
- Resettable Average Depth and Timer.
- One Button to reset the Average Depth,
- One Button to reset the Timer,
- One Button for the Compass.
Long life USB Rechargeable Battery:
- Has your smartphone disposable batteries?
The watch dive computer with the Worlds longest autonomy:
- Up to 25 hours: as a dive computer.
- Up to 2 months: as a watch.
- Up to 6 months: Total Sleep mode.
Sleep mode: The iDive can sleep as you do:
- If the iDive stays still for 5 minutes automatically turns off the display,
reducing the battery draining up to 80%.
- As soon as the iDives sensor feels a movement the display will be turned on in 0,8 seconds.
- The iDive can reach 2 month of autonomy in normal use.
- Amazing, right?
- One cable to rule them all.
- You can use any USB port to recharge the iDive, even the wall charger of your smartphone or tablet.
Why a rechargeable battery is better:
- You have not to change the battery almost every year.
- No risk of wear, humidity or seepage owing to the battery change. (have you ever noticed that after the first replacement, the battery change becomes more frequent?)
- You can use all computer functions without worrying about battery exhaust. (Backlight, Compass, Apps ...)
- You can recharge the iDive wherever a USB port is.
- (Have you ever tried to change batteries at the Maldives or during a cruise?)
A true Watch:
- Elegant and sportive.
- Style does matter.
- Show your nature of scuba diver, in every moment of the day.
Apps for iDive:
- Has everything inside, and something more.
- No one can control the weather, but we can forecast it.
3D Compass self-compensating:
- Extremely accurate and 1° of resolution and +/- 1° of accuracy.
- It always point to North even if it is not perfectly in horizontal position, because of its integrated accelerometer.
- Are you looking for something big and made of iron?
- The iDive can sense the magnetic field of the earth and its variations caused by ferromagnetic materials.
- Can you imagine how you can use the magnetometer?
- With automatic altitude compensation for altitude diving.
- Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- For the barometric pressure.
- The iDive accelerometer indicates your grade, on both vertical and horizontal axis.
- New, Waxing, Waning, Full.
- Full, Waning, Waxing, New.
- Pronti, attenti, Via!
- Ready, Steady, Go!
- Visualise partial times as well as the lap time.
- Beyond the scuba diving.
- Steps, mileage, speed and burned calories
- Stettable according to your body and your running style.
- The Worlds first watch computer with Oxygen Analyser Integration.
- Simply plug the accessory to your iDive and transform it in a professional Gas Mix Analyser with a real time completely automatic Gas analysis.
- Using its sensors the iDive will check the correct calibration and the atmospheric conditions to make a perfect analysis of the Oxygen % inside the tank.
- Atmospheric Pressure Validation [Automatic]
- Sensor Status Validation [Automatic]
- Battery Status Validation[Automatic]
- Sensor Calibration [Automatic]
- Sensor Calibration Validation [Automatic]
- (vandagraph R-22VAN or Analytical Industries PSR-11-39-MD)
- Range: 0.1-100%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: +/-1%
The iDive has a true O.S. inside:
- The updates are free, the new applications are free and the PC or Mac interface is always included.
- The USB cable you use to rechearge the iDive is the same you use to connect to the PC or Mac.
- The DiveLogger can be downloaded for free and there are no hidden cost at all.
- DiveLogger for Windows:Windows Xp, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- DiveLogger for Mac (OSX):OSX 10.6 or above.
Do you love dive? Get your Ratio iDive Easy SE and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Ratio gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Instruments and computers for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective dive models possible, most of our Computers items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE